RE:The Coronavirus, how are you dealing with it?

Thats a long time. Itll be difficult to put clothe back on. I dont think people living in nudist clubs go nude that long.

This post was edited

Two people on another board posted that they have been continuously totally naked for 30 and 35 days due in part ot Covid stay at home orders.Anyone on this board in the same range?

Both ended their streak since.

This post was edited

If the nasty ole bug dare show up at my place I'll grab my bug gun and say goodbye bug.

Yah, it's just that simple. It can be electrocuted in our bodies easily, it can also be killed by various herbs, or just stimulate our immune system and let that kill it off, but if in the mean time it starts causing pneumonia I can hit that with hot n cold therapy and back it off rapidly, just get wise and realize it's ignorance killing people, not the virus. oh the virus is technically at fault, but no one need die of it if they'd just do the research and learn how to deal with it properly. Unfortunately a control and money agenda has blocked the info on proper means dealing with it from getting out freely.

Otherwise I work the same as normal, go to town and get supplies when I need them, since I work in my own forest, building fence and making gardens and orchard.

This post was edited

Im trying to avoid watching the news a lot. Now that I have been at home I can be nude more time and I try to connect more with nudists here.

This post was edited

I have been able to spend a lot more nude time at home. I only dress when I have to go out. Wish our society was more acceptable to nudity!

This post was edited

Curious as to what an allotment is in relation to this mess. Here in the states they expanded unemployment to cover self employed and contract workers. Unfortunately money is tight for millions or more likely billions of us.

This post was edited

Curious as to what an allotment is in relation to this mess. Here in the states they expanded unemployment to cover self employed and contract workers. Unfortunately money is tight for millions or more likely billions of us.An Allotment is a space to grow plants usually for food, its another garden rented usually from the local authorities. At this time its suppling us with exercise and a focus.

According to Google search it is called a "Community Garden" in the USA.

This post was edited

Curious as to what an allotment is in relation to this mess. Here in the states they expanded unemployment to cover self employed and contract workers. Unfortunately money is tight for millions or more likely billions of us.

Also added a supplemental federal level to state benefits without coordinating the two.
For many lower income workers, unemployment will exceed their prior earnings through the end of July.
The big problem now is that processing unemployment claims approval has a serious backlog so many are currently receiving nothing.
Once approved, they will be paid back to their original filing date.

This post was edited

Many here in Australia are starting to realise its a hoax. A lot of people were out today shopping and at the mall, parks etc. Good to see some common sense finally. Its business as usual here, as I am generally a homebody anyway. I do miss my road trips but I believe due to pressure our government will allow out of state travel soon. Cant wait for that

Hoax?

This post was edited