The Coronavirus, how are you dealing with it?

The Coronavirus, also called COVID-19, is spreading rapidly. In NE Ohio, the governor has advised all schools and events having 100 or more people, to close. How are you dealing with it?

This topic was edited
RE:The Coronavirus, how are you dealing with it?

Retired with a pension and social security so income is not an issue.
Some shortages at the grocery store.
Most of my community activities have been cancelled.
Overall panic seems our of proportion for a relatively mild and rare disease.

This post was edited

Not panicing. Living life like normal. Not old enough or immune deficient to worry. Mostly created crises.

This post was edited

Started poll here
https://www.clothesfreelife.com/2020/03/naturist-pulse-poll-how-are-naturist-organizations-responding-to-covid-19-global-pandemic/

This post was edited

Haven't changed a thing.

No reported cases anywhere near me.

Not sure why everyone is in such a panic, it's just a new variant of an existing virus. I can see if you have other health issues why you might take precautions, but if you are otherwise healthy, you have very little to worry about (Other than not being able to find toilet paper in the store). Wash your hands, stay away from other sick people, stay away from everyone else if you are sick. Common sense folks.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

What virus?

UK seems to be affected less than most places.

This post was edited

Living my life as usual, going to a concert this Sunday, wife flying to TN for a week.
There are still concerts being held in TX?
Seems like everything in NJ. NY. PA & DE has been cancelled.

This post was edited

Life for me is still normal. But I'm keeping my loo rolls secure

This post was edited

Unique position here. I was in a safe place when it broke out Africa then a week and half in Spain / Portugal. Also barely impacted before I left. Then flew into NYC and began to see impacts. Concerts cancelled more masks on the faces. Came home overnight on the train now in Indiana and "reality" Forced to tune into day to day non travel life. Personally I think total over reaction. Places trying to isolate themselves is nearly impossible. Someone will always be a patient zero in an area eventually now or next week or next month. And the virus will go around. We have to let it run its course.

This post was edited

I refuse to give in to the panic and fear. I'll go on living as I always have before.

This post was edited

I'm just going as usual. Company I work for starting Monday will be work at home. I still plan on going on cruise May 3.

This post was edited