What can you do during Covid-19 time?

A lot of countries are lock down due to covid-19 (corona virus 2019). And the worst situation, we must follow the rules like:
1. Social safe distance (1m to 2m)
2. Wear a mask (even you are not sick)
3. No social gathering or party.
And so on.

During this covid-19 time, every where we cannot go..... Nude beach, nudist resorts, nude restaurant....etc.

What can you do?

To me, solo nude suntaning at the nude beach, selfie nude photo taking, .....all done by solo.

Mind to share your experience during this covid-19 time?

This topic was edited
RE:What can you do during Covid-19 time?

Read a book. There are many books about nudism and nudists available in Amazon kindle. I recommend "the volunteer" by D H Jonathan and "The Unsworth Manor nudes" by P Z Walker. If you feel kinky, try the "Velvet glove" by Emma Holly.

This post was edited

Watch movie's on TV, clean up the yard (nude if it's warm), shop online.

This post was edited

Watching movies (I love kung fu, fighting & action), reading books, learning something new (an Apps, editing videos). Packing & clearing my room, which I am doing these few days lols.

This post was edited

Wrong!Stay at home. Do not go to the beach

I think this is bad advice, and unfortunately, many Governors are propagating it. Getting outside, and getting fresh air is not only mentally healthy, it is physically healthy. This doesn't mean you gather 50 of your closest friends together, it means *just you* (including anyone you're living with anyway).

I'm fortunate that I have a 1/2 acre lot with a private back yard. Not everyone can say that.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Totally cleaned house, working on yard, sorting decades of old junk. And with projects (including some stuff for my temporarily closed business) lining themselves up. I'm doing more at and for the house than I've ever done! And I'm loving the consecutive days of being sans clothes. Never been able to do it for more than a full day at a time before.

This post was edited

Wrong!Stay at home. Do not go to the beachSocial distance 2 mtrs MINIMUM!Do not wear a mask unless you have symptoms, ( The masks are needed for frontliners.! )Wash your hands for a minmum of 30 seconds with soap and hot water.

Here in NJ everyone who rides public transportation or enters a store is required to wear a mask.

This post was edited

There are many different types of masks and those that are homemade ( directions available in many places including YouTube) are to protect others from getting the virus if you have it without symptoms. The masks needed for health care workers are specialized and designed to protected them. In any event, stay at home does not necessarily mean stay inside. Getting outside in the fresh air and sunshine can really be a benefit both physically and mentally. Beaches, and parks are being closed because too many people are going to them and not staying at a safe distance. Stay safe. Stay away from others.

This post was edited

I am lucky as I can exercise so I can take the dog for her walks and, when I go across fields with the current temperatures I can do the field parts nude but, been more careful as there are more people doing walks also so I have to be prepared to put my shorts on quick.

This post was edited

I live in a rural area, so it is easier to list what I can't do. My weekly shopping trip has turned to once a month. Had to switch from fresh fruits and veggies to canned :-( With the home and ten acres there is a never ending list of projects to do. It's too early to plant the garden here, but can start getting it ready. But woke up to one inch of new snow this morning, may get 2-5 by the time it is done.

I think the guidelines were kept weak, to avoid widespread panic. If 6 feet is good 12 is better ;-) Also 6 feet may be fine indoors, but outdoors in the wind ???? The other day I was outside with wind gusts 35-40 MPH, and started to wonder if 6 miles would have been enough separation :-0 IMHO those guidelines should be considered the minimum you should do.

When this first broke out the government should have offered plans and instructions on how to make face masks. Seems like common sense to me that masks work both ways (incoming and outgoing), but that may have lead to panic.

This post was edited

I've been working from home, but I can still workout in my basement using the collection of weights I have and I do this naked. I've also taken to walking the neighborhood, usually after dark. No one is out then, I have the streets to myself. It's not so bad. If it was a little warmer, I could be working naked too.

This post was edited