RE:Cited for indecent exposure!

Here are the Florida laws: https://naturistaction.org/StatesFrames/Legislation_Summary_Frames/Kentucky_Summary/kentucky_summary.html

This post was edited
RE:Cited for indecent exposure! Me too!

You might get your neighbor to sign a letter saying he's not offended by you being nude on his cam.

This post was edited

Hello Everyone,

Finally getting a chance to post an update here. Apparently I have an intelligent moment every once in a while at least, and I heeded the advice of several people here and I contacted the AANR. Not only were they interested in helping, one of the directors is a local practicing lawyer in the district this case was appointed to. They were able to contact the District Attorney and get him/her to agree to recommend dropping the case. Then they proceeded to get approval from the court clerk to represent me at the hearing, without me needing to be present. They sat in court all day for me, because it was the last case heard and the ONLY one for the entire day that was dismissed. Amazing...

All of this was done free of charge to me, in return for simply posting the story here and letting everyone know how awesome AANR is and to encourage everyone to join!

Thanks again to everyone for all of the advice and interest, this all turned out way better than I could have hoped.

This post was edited

All of this was done free of charge to me, in return for simply posting the story here and letting everyone know how awesome AANR is and to encourage everyone to join!

Thanks much for the update. AANR certainly deserves the plug!

This post was edited

Congratulations. Another victory for the nudists!

This post was edited

That is good news. Have not joined AANR (because of my job) but just may have to now.

This post was edited

Wow that's awesome! Almost like the union for nudists!

This post was edited

That's great... Here's a story from South Florida, guy does yard work nude and local law enforcement told the neighbors he can do that..
https://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/florida-man-naked-yard-work/

This post was edited

It is good to hear that AANR is defending naturists. Here in the UK we have BN (British Naturism) which does the same for us, and has done for years. They now have the police trained not to arrest someone for simply being naked in public.

This post was edited

Congratulations on having your case dismissed! This is exactly why every naturist should support both AANR and the Naturist Society. They are there to help whenever legal problems arise and to watch out for, and try to circumvent any legislation that may infringe on naturists rights. It doesn't always work, but in this case it did! It's also why I spent the last 4 years serving on the AANR-West board of directors. Besides becoming a member, if you have the time, check with your local chapter to see how you can volunteer to help. As with any other marginalized sub-culture, freedom isn't free, it takes work to change hearts and minds so that we can practice our way of life unhindered.

This post was edited