My Profile is 95% Complete?

Just curious. I have been a lifetime member and certified for quite some time and am proud to be both. Despite its faults I like TrueNudists a lot! My question might be trivial. It has to do with why my profile is only 95% complete and not 100%. What more do I need to do to reach 100%?

This topic was edited
RE:My Profile is 95% Complete?

I had that same problem for a long time, and I finally figured it out but I don't remember what it was. I'll try and remember and let you know.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

just go to your profile and select the "My settings"
when you look through the "My settings" you will see the area that isn't at 100%.

This post was edited

I went to my profile settings and just kind of clicked something. Am now 100%. Not even sure what worked.

This post was edited

I had the same problem. It turned out to be something trivial. It's good that yours is 100% now, even with the entry under Occupation (saying "I work").

This post was edited

I had to pick One of the five in the : Here for: category

This post was edited

95%? Yea. Nuff said. Never been able
to get to 100%, No matter what I do!

This post was edited

Same here over 8 years and certified. I even put a ticket in with TN and never got a response. In my case, the Education field will not hold my Doctorate just wipes it out when I hit save. Frustrating but I can live with it.

This post was edited

My profile was stuck at 95% for years as well. Yesterday I made some changes to the About section of my profile and after I saved it, I was at 100%. Like most here I don't think there is a magic action that fixes it. It seem very random.

This post was edited

I was at 90% for no name and no occupation - now at 100%

This post was edited

when you look at your profile in setting you will see bars that go across to 100%

You have a section of your profile you haven't finished filling out.

This post was edited