RE:Embarrassed?

Andy if I was that rookie guy I would have second guessed the situation myself ! :D :D :D

This post was edited

Andy if I was that rookie guy I would have second guessed the situation myself ! :D :D :D

We had dinner with this couple tonight. We were catching up about how much time we'd been spending at home again and Di commented on how less she does laundry since last year. He made a comment about me being naked all the time at work and probably are this whole time. We bantered back and forth and we were all laughing. During our banter, he did say that it wasn't that big a shock. He'd been told by others that some guy at FS 43 was always naked. After we met that morning, he figured it was me! hahaha

This post was edited

Andy it is not Vegas odds since you drive naked you sleep that way too. :D

This post was edited

Oh lord I can't tell you how long its been since I've gotten a really GOOD massage !!My ex wife was a massage therapist, we had some good sessions too but I'd settle for just a massage about now.Great story !

I just got a great massage yesterday. In Asia is very common big Sauna buildings with many facilities to spend the day. You can be naked whole day :).

This post was edited

Andy it is not Vegas odds since you drive naked you sleep that way too. :D

Got to work that way, sometimes, after I became a Captain! It was usually on weekend or holidays. I had my own dorm with a satellite office. I rarely needed to go downstairs to the main office. Only time I slip on some clothes was for emergency responses and to eat meals... and our visit to Starbucks. Before I retired, I did take the reserve fire engine out for a naked drive! I had my work jacket on and unzipped and my turnout boots close by to slip on if I needed. I had a nice 10 min drive around the town and then back into the back of the firehouse. I backed the rig into it's stall and got out naked. One of my firefighters saw me get out and laughed and said, "now you've done everything!" Not quite but close! hahaha

This post was edited

Andy you are certainly are a dedicated soul ! :D

This post was edited