RE:Paid Membership

Ah. That explains why the same poster was listed in two categories. But how do I get a count of my posts? There doesn't seem to be a method to do so on my profile page.

Click the home button (House icon). Should be listed as last item under statistics, along with Views, Popularity, Friends, and Locations.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Just to confuse things, post count is posts currently displayed. It can go down at least two ways. A moderator of a group can delete a thread or a post. When someone leaves the site, any thread that they started is deleted.

This post was edited

John aka cobeachbum wrote:Click the home button (House icon). Should be listed as last item under statistics, along with Views, Popularity, Friends, and Locations.

Thanks. now I have to figure out what my "Popularity" is and why it's over 67,000.

This post was edited

John aka cobeachbum wrote:Click the home button (House icon). Should be listed as last item under statistics, along with Views, Popularity, Friends, and Locations.Thanks. now I have to figure out what my "Popularity" is and why it's over 67,000.

This is due to how many people have looked at your profile the whole time you have been a member. ie if you got to number one your profile will be the most viewed on the site.

This post was edited

I have the same problem, paid for lifetime but cant see all the photos

This post was edited

The heart logo that indicates lifetime membership doesn't appear on your profile, for what that's worth. How long ago did you pay for lifetime?

This post was edited

That is because many photos are certified only or friends only.

This post was edited

It can take several days for TT2 to make the update to your account, and then you will have to logout (not just close your browser, but actually log out of the site), then log back in again to update your account.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited