Taking clothes off

I have read several posts the members strip the moment they walk in the door. I guess I am a little different. I take my clothes off put them in the hamper and then take a shower. After my shower, I will stay nude unless have to go out again. When the pool was warm we would drop our shorts on the patio and jump in the pool. I don't know to me you get sweaty in clothes and a shower makes me feel better. Am I the odd one out?

This topic was edited
RE:Taking clothes off

NO I totally agree with you and I do the same as you put my clothes in the hamper.

This post was edited

In warm weather, I only wear anything beside shorts when I am in a place that requires it. I drive in only shorts, put footwear and a shirt on when I get there. The shirt comes off as soon as I am out the door, and the shoes when I get back to the car. I do most of my yard work outside our privacy fence wearing just shorts and shoes, and walk and bike the same way. The shorts come off as soon as I am in the door unless someone beside my wife is there.

This post was edited

my clothes start coming off as i enter the door if not before. I have been known to strip out of them as i step out of the car and do the 75 ft streak to the house. Just this week my pants were loose from a long drive and i stepped out of them as i got out of the car. it was a warm October evening and the breeze felt great. Before leaving is put clothes back on, then load up my pockets and head out of the door. It feels strange to have clothes on around home.

This post was edited

If I'm out on my own I'm naked as soon as it's safe, and drive home naked, why delay the pleasure :)

This post was edited

I have read several posts the members strip the moment they walk in the door. I guess I am a little different. I take my clothes off put them in the hamper and then take a shower. After my shower, I will stay nude unless have to go out again. When the pool was warm we would drop our shorts on the patio and jump in the pool. I don't know to me you get sweaty in clothes and a shower makes me feel better. Am I the odd one out?Of course MOST people would take a shower if they get sweaty for whatever reason (gym, hot weather or transpiration problem).

True, but probably not if I had gone to the store, church, met a friend for lunch, etc.

This post was edited

Of course MOST people would take a shower if they get sweaty for whatever reason (gym, hot weather or transpiration problem).
That is how I got into home naturism after being a beach and holiday naturist for several years.
I simply forgot to get dressed after my home-from-work shower.

This post was edited

I'm one that takes off clothes as soon as I get in the house. I just feel better naked. The more I wear (heavy coats and layers in the winter) the more I cant wait to get home and shed those layers. All of them.

While I am certainly glad to get home and undress in cold weather, I am even more anxious to be able to remove the little I am wearing (often just shorts) when it is warm.

This post was edited

In warm weather, I only wear anything beside shorts when I am in a place that requires it. I drive in only shorts, put footwear and a shirt on when I get there. The shirt comes off as soon as I am out the door, and the shoes when I get back to the car. I do most of my yard work outside our privacy fence wearing just shorts and shoes, and walk and bike the same way. The shorts come off as soon as I am in the door unless someone beside my wife is there.

If we ever get the garage cleaned out, I can just leave my shorts in the car and enter already nude.

This post was edited

2bnude63 - I know how you feel - once I start removing clothes I can't stop.

This post was edited

As soon as I get home I go to my room and get naked and stay that way until I have to leave again... I work in an office most of the time, occasionally I have to go out and get a little sweaty, I'll take a shower when I get home, if I was out of the office and got sweaty

This post was edited