RE:Taking clothes off

retired so unless i go outsside im nude or at least bottomless depending on weather , depending on weather i usually don't go get the mail or take out the trash till late at night where i can do so nude or in just a t shirt . one night i went out to get the mail in my t shirt around 11 pm and of couse i always look out the window before i go well neighbor across the street just to the right had just backed into garage and was walking inside so out i went my t shirt a little short riding up on my bare butt well as i opened the mailbox on came his car headlights lol i froze for a minute as i had to turn to get back to the driveway so whoever was still in the car got a full view as i walked back to my door. as i opened my door the lights went out and the car door opened than shut. they are night owls over there and sit just inside the garage door to wee hours one night i went out after midnight and they were bar b qing yeah i was tempted to go invite myself .

This post was edited

Not at all and not a bad practice either. I try to stay naked around the house too since work out of the house and sometimes never leave all day. Why dress? AustinJohn

This post was edited

I never wear clothes when Im at home. I wake up naked, cook and eat naked, etc.... Im naked as I get ready, shower and finally put clothes on only before leaving the house.

They come off as soon as I get back home...

I wish there were more options of places to hang out with others in the nude...

This post was edited

As soon as I have the car garage door down I strip off. I'll bring in the shopping and do other things before getting them for the laundry basket.

This post was edited

Well most of the time at home we are fully clothed, because we bought a new house and our neighbours houses are very close to us, right now in the winter is's not very warm in the house unless of course we turn up the heat, $$$. Some nights we walk around nude, always sleep in the nude. There are times I wished we lived in a more remote area, but unfortunately it's not feasible at this stage in our lives. If we walk around nude it requires closing our curtains, to not disrupt our neighbours.

This post was edited

We live in a remote area where I can go nude while it's warm, but I *really* hear you about the $$$ and turning up the heat in the winter! We live in Vermont, where it gets bloody cold, and we usually wear several layers in the house during the winter. Home nudism is great, but for me it's just not worth it to burn *that* much wood! And since my spouse isn't particularly into it (she always gets dressed right after her morning exercises), it'd be just me running up the wood bill.

So, alas, for me nudism is strictly three-season (really two: summer plus late spring and early fall).

This post was edited

We live in Southern California and can almost always be nude at home ( except for the few days the weather is too cold ). Our entry has an anteroom with a coat closet and powder room. When we return from shopping or errands we undress and hang our clothes there. Most guests just undress there, too.

When we were growing up our house had a large screened front porch in which my dad installed a wardrobe and shelving for towels. Guests were invited to undress there unless they were arriving for an overnight or weekend stay. Then they would use the guest room.

This post was edited

In summer months I dress and undress in the garage so I enter and leave the home naked. Its really neat to lock the house with no clothes on as you are leaving. We have keyless entry so I simply lock the door on the way out with nothing in hand. It feels awesome and free.

Recently my wife decided to clean out the closets. At fist I was nervous she might donate too much to charity, then I relaxed and just let her clean the closets out without interference. I can't say I miss anything and having fewer clothes is fine by me. We got rid of 4-5 large plastic trash bags of clothes we donated.

This post was edited

In summer months I dress and undress in the garage so I enter and leave the home naked. Its really neat to lock the house with no clothes on as you are leaving. We have keyless entry so I simply lock the door on the way out with nothing in hand. It feels awesome and free.Recently my wife decided to clean out the closets. At fist I was nervous she might donate too much to charity, then I relaxed and just let her clean the closets out without interference. I can't say I miss anything and having fewer clothes is fine by me. We got rid of 4-5 large plastic trash bags of clothes we donated.

As I noted elsewhere, if our garage had enough room to put a car in it I would do the same.
If she donated that much, how much do you have left? Do you have a lot of empty closet and drawer space now?
Now that I am retired, I have donated and tossed so much clothing that if my wife got rid of 2 large trash bags of my clothing, I would have nothing left to wear!

This post was edited

This will depend what I will be doing when I get home as with my part time job it depends what time I bet home as if latish I will go into the bedroom and change so I am ready to take the dog for her walk/or go into town for food shopping otherwise, I strip as soon as I get home if it is warm enough to be naked and if coming home from shopping during the summer I most likely be naked driving home so other than my sandals I will have nothing to take off.

This post was edited