RE:Taking clothes off

I don't think about it much, just going with whatever strikes me at the time. Generally, I'll leave clothes off when I get up until I have to wear them for something. It's winter here right now, so I usually get dressed simply because it's too cold. Since I work from home, I guess I just don't think about it much.

When it's warm enough, I'll wear swim shorts and a tshirt around town. We can walk for most errands, so I'm comfortable with that. Depending on the temp in the house and what I'm up to, I might slip clothes off when I get home or I might not. When the weather is nice, I try to make sure to get outside and bag some Vit D.

It's interesting how your mind changes when you go nude for a couple of days. Then I feel kinda weird putting clothes on to go out. But I also have to be careful because out back is private, but out front is fenced but not private. There have been a couple of times when I started towards the door, either because the doorbell rang or I just wanted to go out front for some reason, and realized I needed to get something on first. When it's really nice, I'll go out front late at night if I'm up and read a bit, but usually just go out back. Not sure what it is, but there's something freeing about the openness of the front yard that's nice to experience. I don't necessarily want to be seen so much as it's nice to be nude in the open. We used to live in the country and had fences on either side, but not behind us. It was nice to go out and work on the garden or whatever in the nude.

This post was edited

Im the same way! First, it drives me nuts to have clothes on the floor. Second, who wants to walk around or sit on furniture sweaty, even if you use a towel? I feel much more refreshed after a shower and feel like Im more appealing to my wife too ;-)

This post was edited

Im the same way! First, it drives me nuts to have clothes on the floor. Second, who wants to walk around or sit on furniture sweaty, even if you use a towel? I feel much more refreshed after a shower and feel like Im more appealing to my wife too ;-)

This post was edited