RE:Taking clothes off

The only clothing I've worn in quite a while is some very over-sized basketball shorts with the liner cut out and a t-shirt.Over the winter?I live in Southwest Missouri. We really do not have winter here. And, when it is cold, I just stay inside. If I have to go to the store, it's never been so cold that a 30-second walk through a parking lot was any real issue.

But I do keep clothing in the car at all times including a regular jacket, a hoodie, a pair of jeans, shoes and socks.

This post was edited

Update on clothing.Took essentially everything to the thrift store. What I have left:Four Levi's 501s (one is the essentially brand-new pair I wear when I need to be dressed up)Four t-shirts (again, one is the essentially brand-new shirt I wear when I need to be dressed up)Two business casual shirts and pants (my guess is, I'll never wear these -- but it seems prudent to keep something along those lines)Several shorts and sweat pants (something to wear when I visit my children)HoodieJacketTrench coatI got rid of all of my shoes except for:a pair of work books for when I'm working out among the blackberries and other thorny trees and plantsa pair of athletic shoes I keep in the car -- just in case.
Have you decided what to do with the space you freed up?
My wife appropriated mine when I got rid of a lot of clothing.

This post was edited

Have you decided what to do with the space you freed up?My wife appropriated mine when I got rid of a lot of clothing.I live alone. I already have way more space than I need.

This post was edited

Update on clothing.Took essentially everything to the thrift store. What I have left:Four Levi's 501s (one is the essentially brand-new pair I wear when I need to be dressed up)Four t-shirts (again, one is the essentially brand-new shirt I wear when I need to be dressed up)Two business casual shirts and pants (my guess is, I'll never wear these -- but it seems prudent to keep something along those lines)Several shorts and sweat pants (something to wear when I visit my children)HoodieJacketTrench coatI got rid of all of my shoes except for:a pair of work books for when I'm working out among the blackberries and other thorny trees and plantsa pair of athletic shoes I keep in the car -- just in case.Only 6 shits all together?That is one of the lowest I have seen.Do you wear jeans for errands in warm weather? I would have expected you to wear shorts.You definitely should post in " Clothing countdown."

Nudist or not, people have too many clothes. I Once read
we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time. For retrieving my mail, taking out the garbage, answering the door, I have a pair of grey gym shorts which I pull on.
Every other week I go grocery shopping, visit pharmacy. I have a pair of tan shorts, white boxers and white polo that I wear when I go out. After laundering them, I no longer put them in the closet, I just fold them in half and leave them on the dryer. The gym shorts I keep you the front door.

This post was edited

Update on clothing.Took essentially everything to the thrift store. What I have left:Four Levi's 501s (one is the essentially brand-new pair I wear when I need to be dressed up)Four t-shirts (again, one is the essentially brand-new shirt I wear when I need to be dressed up)Two business casual shirts and pants (my guess is, I'll never wear these -- but it seems prudent to keep something along those lines)Several shorts and sweat pants (something to wear when I visit my children)HoodieJacketTrench coatI got rid of all of my shoes except for:a pair of work books for when I'm working out among the blackberries and other thorny trees and plantsa pair of athletic shoes I keep in the car -- just in case.Only 6 shits all together?That is one of the lowest I have seen.Do you wear jeans for errands in warm weather? I would have expected you to wear shorts.You definitely should post in " Clothing countdown."Nudist or not, people have too many clothes. I Once readwe wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time. For retrieving my mail, taking out the garbage, answering the door, I have a pair of grey gym shorts which I pull on.Every other week I go grocery shopping, visit pharmacy. I have a pair of tan shorts, white boxers and white polo that I wear when I go out. After laundering them, I no longer put them in the closet, I just fold them in half and leave them on the dryer. The gym shorts I keep you the front door.

How many total items of clothing do you have?
What do you put in your closet?
Do you have a dresser? If so, what do you put in it?

This post was edited

Clothes off the minute I get In the door. I don't mind cool weather, so no need to worry about getting dressed here in Southern AZ. Putting on shorts, shirt and flip flops , my only type of wardrobe, is the last thing I do before leaving to run errands , and they are by the door. Neighbors know I'm a nudist and don't care. I have a 7ft block wall around all the back, so it doesn't matter.

This post was edited

Clothes off the minute I get In the door. I don't mind cool weather, so no need to worry about getting dressed here in Southern AZ. Putting on shorts, shirt and flip flops , my only type of wardrobe, is the last thing I do before leaving to run errands , and they are by the door. Neighbors know I'm a nudist and don't care. I have a 7ft block wall around all the back, so it doesn't matter.

When I run errands, I take a shirt with me but don't put it on until I get there and take it off as soon as I am out the door. Do you ever do that?

This post was edited

Update on clothing.Took essentially everything to the thrift store. What I have left:Four Levi's 501s (one is the essentially brand-new pair I wear when I need to be dressed up)Four t-shirts (again, one is the essentially brand-new shirt I wear when I need to be dressed up)Two business casual shirts and pants (my guess is, I'll never wear these -- but it seems prudent to keep something along those lines)Several shorts and sweat pants (something to wear when I visit my children)HoodieJacketTrench coatI got rid of all of my shoes except for:a pair of work books for when I'm working out among the blackberries and other thorny trees and plantsa pair of athletic shoes I keep in the car -- just in case.Only 6 shits all together?That is one of the lowest I have seen.Do you wear jeans for errands in warm weather? I would have expected you to wear shorts.You definitely should post in " Clothing countdown."Nudist or not, people have too many clothes. I Once readwe wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time. For retrieving my mail, taking out the garbage, answering the door, I have a pair of grey gym shorts which I pull on.Every other week I go grocery shopping, visit pharmacy. I have a pair of tan shorts, white boxers and white polo that I wear when I go out. After laundering them, I no longer put them in the closet, I just fold them in half and leave them on the dryer. The gym shorts I keep you the front door.
Probably was true for me before I got rid of a lot of clothing over the last several years. Now I only have a few items that I rarely wear and most of the clothes that I still have I wear frequently.

This post was edited

I agree, being hygienic and having a shower before sitting nude on furniture is a given for me. You use the same method of thinking when in a group naturist setting by using a towel to sit on, so why not at home with a clean body?

This post was edited

Hi!! I walk straight to the washroom and strip!! After a hectic day, it feels good to peel off the daily grind and just relax!! Try it!!

This post was edited