RE: To remove or not to remove?

I guess it has not got any relation with be a nudist or nudist phylosophy... at my gym I see a lot of men who have their genitals shaved and I dont know if they are nudist or not.... personally I shave my balls by practical reasons and trim the upper side because it generates less sweat ---] thus more hygienic and I feel better in sexuals aspects
But it is a choice that only you can make it... shave dont need a lot of attention just do it once per week and go

This post was edited

Personally I shave because I like how it feels. I've never really cared for looks in regards to anything. I've always done what I believe is comfortable.

This post was edited

Ive only recently become interested in nude recreation and am very new to this site so hopefully Im posting this in the correct forum. Next month I will be experiencing my first nude recreation outing and after perusing some of the photographs here and on other nudist sites, Ive noticed that most of the guys and gals sport pubic hair. When I underwent a vasectomy in my late thirties, I was instructed to completely shave for hygienic purposes and this was my very first experience with it. I actually found that I much preferred the feel of it over having hair in that area and so I have since kept myself hairless. Now having viewed the aforementioned photographs of other practicing nudists, I was curious if this is acceptable for men from an etiquette perspective as far as attending public nudist functions or is having hair there a part of being natural? Or does this make some kind of statement that Im not looking to make? I welcome the comments of any here who would be kind enough to offer their opinion.Your body, your choice. I can go either way.

This post was edited