Nude in Florida

If you want to do your yard work nude you should move to Florida. This story is written in an amusing way but it is factually accurate.

https://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/florida-man-naked-yard-work/

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in Florida

Florida is Paradise!

This post was edited

Unable to open it as I don't live in the USA.

This post was edited

Also unable to open from Australia. Are you able to give a precis or quoteva small portion on a fair-use basis?

This post was edited

Lint to Google search results that contains several links to articles about the situation. Hopefully one will work outside the US.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nude+yard+work+florida&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS497US497&oq=nude+yard+work+florida&aqs=chrome..69i57.16917j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I wonder if driving nude would be similarly permitted?
I have wanted to try it on my winter vacations in FL but my wife is concerned that I could wind up in jail.

This post was edited

I just did a search on Bing, "Florida man does nude yard work" and had more than one article or video of a newscast come up.

This post was edited

This story and all the ones I can find on line are from September 2018.
It would be interesting to know what has happened since this story first appeared.
Is there anyone from that that could provide an update?

This post was edited

If you want to do your yard work nude you should move to Florida. This story is written in an amusing way but it is factually accurate.https://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u-s-a/florida-man-naked-yard-work/

LOL...Very good story!

This post was edited

Unable to open it as I don't live in the USA.

I copied the article for you here....

A Florida man who has been doing his yard work in his birthday suit has his neighbors upset because, apparently, theyve forgotten they live in Florida and that this is probably the least terrible bad thing that could happen near their homes. There arent any Scientologists kidnapping children for a galactic slave army or bath salt addled demon hobos chowing down on faces. There arent even any giant lizards hanging out in a backyard because they smell small children that they want to eat. The only snake terrorizing the neighborhood is attached to this guy. Consider yourselves lucky, people.

The residents of the Stuart, Florida neighborhood say the man regularly does nude yard work and walks around his property a la natural, and that theyre not too happy the part of their neighbors body most resembling the state they live in is on full display as he works on his car in the front yard and pulls weeds. Several neighbors have called the police on the man but according to the law in that area, because the man is on his own property and is pulling weeds rather than himself, everything is legal.
In fact, what the man is doing is so legal that every time the Sheriffs department has shown up at the behest of a distraught neighbor the man answers the door naked. The police are then, presumably after a long sigh, forced to explain that Florida law (of course) sides with the penis exposer, and must inform the naked mans neighbors that if they dont want to see this guys dong its on them not to look at it. Its just the way of life it seems.

One neighbor was upset when she came outside Sunday night to put out the trash and saw her neighbor naked, bent over, and winding up his hose (his hose in this instance being the one he uses to water his lawn, making everything legal). Theres no doubt the view of the neighborhood is extremely interesting for people making a shortcut through the neighborhood.

Neighbors have expressed concerns over the neighborhood kids seeing the naked mans genitals but, really, if they cared about their children not being exposed to wildly inappropriate things they wouldnt be raising them in Florida.

This post was edited

Would have liked to have read it, however it will not permit out of country access! :(

This post was edited

The person writing the article obviously had a lot of fun with it.

Good to know the residents need not fear giant lizards! We Aussies should be so lucky!

This post was edited