Exploring a bit now but confused

If naturism is natural and clean, without any s*xual overtones.why do there appear to be groups for men to contact men, groups for women only but no mixed groups? Or have I not found them?

This topic was edited
RE:Exploring a bit now but confused

Think of this site as a sort of Swiss Army knife. There are a lot of blades that you'll never need, and a few that you might find handy.

As long as nudism has associations with various forms of sexual identification, there will be areas that will cater to it. I don't really mind them, but I pay no attention to all but the ones that have relevance to my interests.

I leave the parts that are devoted to gay life, big penises, little penises, big breasts, small breasts, swinging, exhibitionism, religious faiths, and so on to those who find a use for then. But nudism per se has nothing to do with any of that, except where it impinges on those proclivities. Just use the ones you want, and ignore the rest.

This post was edited

If naturism is natural and clean, without any s*xual overtones.why do there appear to be groups for men to contact men, groups for women only but no mixed groups? Or have I not found them?

When you study TN further, you will see there are many types of people here. While some try to keep it clean, others try to bring in their perversions. The women tend to keep to themselves, why, because too many men are like dogs just wanting to bury the bone. And won't leave the women alone to enjoy the site. Women that stay here tend to make their profile private, do to unwanted attention and rude and nasty comments some men leave them.

This post was edited

There dozens or hundred of groups and many are not affiiliated to any gender. The active ones are a great way to engage in meaningful discussions. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of single women if that's what you're looking for. TN always promotes the same three women on its splash page. The site skews more to 50+ men, with a high percentage gay/bi. Unfortunately, single women are likely to get harassed. Married couples are less likely to respond, at least without complaining. It's a strange movement that nudism is driven by single men, but single men are the biggest group discriminated against by nudists. So I understand how you're confused!

This post was edited

If naturism is natural and clean, without any s*xual overtones.why do there appear to be groups for men to contact men, groups for women only but no mixed groups? Or have I not found them?When you study TN further, you will see there are many types of people here. While some try to keep it clean, others try to bring in their perversions. The women tend to keep to themselves, why, because too many men are like dogs just wanting to bury the bone. And won't leave the women alone to enjoy the site. Women that stay here tend to make their profile private, do to unwanted attention and rude and nasty comments some men leave them.

The use of the word "perversion"

This post was edited

The nudists/naturists are in the minority here so please don't use this site to form your view on the lifestyle - find a local club or beach as soon as you can. Having said that, there are still lots of good people here and nudist/naturist groups but sometimes you have to really weed through to find them.

This post was edited

The nudists/naturists are in the minority here so please don't use this site to form your view on the lifestyle - find a local club or beach as soon as you can. Having said that, there are still lots of good people here and nudist/naturist groups but sometimes you have to really weed through to find them.

Wow such a good succinct accurate helpful response.

This post was edited