RE:Driving Nude

The shirt is more about the seat belt than being seen. Over 500 miles this past weekend. I only got dressed for the event. Too bad the party I went to wasn't Naturist. It was a barn dance way out in the country. It would be a perfect place to hold a nude party.

This post was edited

An earlier version of me wrote:

I recently bought an MX-5 (Miata) but winter and lockdowns have restricted opportunities. Perhaps a nice summer, if we have one, opportunities shall come. Can't see myself trying it in daylight without the security of a roof. Even with windows down, a sedan's roof is a significant shield in traffic and urban areas.

Almost did it, the almost part consisting of me wearing a thong rather that being 100% nude on account of my textile wife joining me for a midnight drive. She wasn't up for wearing anything less than a slip dress (no surprises there), and I didn't try to push to wear anything less myself. This time.

It certainly feels open, even in the dark!

This post was edited

At one time I attended a sports event in a town 25 miles away, I drove home nude each week, it was summer nights and I put all the windows down, very nice experience.

This post was edited

I don't do it now but years ago I'd take long ,12+ hour trips. I'd have problems nodding off on these trips, so I tried driving naked.
On one trip I had a few people notice and cheer me on. At the gas station no one really said anything. Even when I went inside to get a drink, the female cashier was embarrassed to say anything. I like to think she enjoyed the show. :) As the drive continued, I went through a couple Drive-Thrus. One time the lady was very upset that I was naked. The other time was a drive in - similar to a Sonics. I was tempted to walk to the window to place my order but chickened out. When I got to the hotel, I put a jacket on, long enough to cover my parts and checked in. There was another lady present that just kind of stared. She wasn't amused. I ran into her later when I went to the pool. This time I had my genitals covered but that was it. Next morning, I left the same way I arrived, jacket only and took it off before I left the parking lot. I stayed nude the rest of the trip. I ran into some construction so that made life even more exciting, sitting there naked.
Needless to say, I wasn't sleepy at all the whole trip. What a rush! I do have to say, leather seats tend to stick to you. :)

This post was edited

The shirt is more about the seat belt than being seen. Over 500 miles this past weekend. I only got dressed for the event. Too bad the party I went to wasn't Naturist. It was a barn dance way out in the country. It would be a perfect place to hold a nude party.

How did you handle rest room breaks?

This post was edited

I love driving nude, although I don't get to do it often. But I'm driving to Vegas tonight and plan to be nude the whole way.

This post was edited

I love driving nude, although I don't get to do it often. But I'm driving to Vegas tonight and plan to be nude the whole way.

Did you drive nude the whole way? How far was it?
Will you do this on the way home?

This post was edited

I've yet to encounter slow-moving traffic or construction zones when driving in that state. I can usually handle traffic lights with judicious positioning, but a slow multi-lane crawl would be a different proposition! Also, a construction worker with a STOP/SLOW lollipop sign may pose a challenge. They mostly seem to be young females now in Australia.

This post was edited

Yep. Got into my car nude inside the garage. It's about a 5 hour drive. Did it on the way home too except I had to take my clothes off after leaving the hotel.

This post was edited

Yep. Got into my car nude inside the garage. It's about a 5 hour drive. Did it on the way home too except I had to take my clothes off after leaving the hotel.

What about rest room breaks?

This post was edited