RE:Driving Nude

Used to do South Bend to Chicago and back quite often nude. Had to beat rush hour so not to get trapped in traffic on the Dan Ryan or Kennedy through downtown. On the Indiana Toll Road I pretty much never had a problem driving nude after they went from toll collectors to EZ Pass. Out here in AZ I drive a lot of the back roads nude for fun.

This post was edited

I do it all the time and love it! I'm very careful not to be too noticeable, but have been seen a few times ... I usually just get a 'thumbs up' ... It's a very fun thing to do ...

This post was edited

Hauled the garbage to the trash bin about 3.5 miles away. Dropped it off and decided to go down a dirt road. Stripped of shorts and t. Finished the drive home nude. Did the speed limit. Drove home with out a problem. Took the mail into the house and started opening the mail. I was shaking so hard I put my knife up, afraid I would cut myself.
What an adrenaline rush. I think Im hooked to nude driving now.

This post was edited

2 AM this weekend, nearing the end of a 10 hour drive, 78 degrees at that hour, I decided to do the last couple of hours naked. (Unfortunately the top of the convertible was inoperable because of a broken piece but windows all open at least.)
On a long stretch with no houses for a couple of miles I pass a car that had gone off the road and someone next to it (driver?) with a flashlight. Normally I would have stopped to see if they needed help but the situation was awkward. About a mile down the road I see two oncoming cars. As I debate with myself to turn on hazards and flag them down, the lead car turns on his police lights and stops me. Mild panic (I'm about a mile from the house so these are local cops.) From his SUV he asks me if I saw an accident ahead, thanks me, and we go on.
Of course he saw I had no shirt on but I'm sure that's it and he was in a hurry so my nudity was certainly the least of his concerns. But the situation made me wonder...

This post was edited

Police don't care if you are not wearing a shirt. See my prior comments.

This post was edited

Oh, I realize that - and I doubt he could see much more given the hour, even if he was seated well above me in a full-size SUV, looking down.

This post was edited

Driving naked for the exhibitionist thrill is not particularly nudist. It just another exhibitionist behavior. Instead taking appropriate precautions and judicious about when and where to drive naked for the sake of continued comfort not risk taking is the nudist way to go.

This post was edited

We drive mostly nude if going on a trip or to town my wife enjoys pumping gas nude or nearly nude lots of rude ppl frowning at her oh well . We will stop at a rest area and eat nude at a picnic table away from the normal travelers no the truckers love seeing my wife and ask if they can pose with her as I take there pictures. Lots of places in New Mexico to go nude.

This post was edited

Yes, I do!

This post was edited

I drive nude so much in the summer I almost feel odd wearing clothes. I have my jeep opened up. all the side panels are off. top is up most the time just to have the shade and not fry in the blazing sun. I always have shorts and a shirt handy in case needed. if I find myself in a spot in traffic that too risky. i just grab the shirt, lay it over my lap until free of the risk. this past week i have made 3 trips across town and back in traffic to run errands, went to the bank and a few drive thru food stops. if i have to go in somewhere, i just find a safe spot to park long enough to step out and slip the clothes on. As you try this, take note of the cars around you, other drivers aren't looking at you, they are busy with driving and or texting.be mindful of your speed and practice safe driving habits. you'll most likely not be noticed. I have been noticed a time or two in the past and usually get a thumbs up or a wave, lol. have fun and enjoy.

Someone on another board said he drives a jeep nude with the top down and doors off.
About as daring as you can get.

This post was edited