Driving Nude

The other night, we had a very warm evening, and, late at night, I put the top down and drove around my city totally naked. So nice! The warm breeze felt so good! It was late at night, so there was no traffic to speak of. It felt wonderful.

This topic was edited
RE:Driving Nude

Sounds like fun.

This post was edited

The other night, we had a very warm evening, and, late at night, I put the top down and drove around my city totally naked. So nice! The warm breeze felt so good! It was late at night, so there was no traffic to speak of. It felt wonderful.

Too risky for me, but it does sound like fun.

This post was edited

I recently bought an MX-5 (Miata) but winter and lockdowns have restricted opportunities. Perhaps a nice summer, if we have one, opportunities shall come. Can't see myself trying it in daylight without the security of a roof. Even with windows down, the roof is a significant shield in traffic and urban areas.

This post was edited

I recently bought an MX-5 (Miata) but winter and lockdowns have restricted opportunities. Perhaps a nice summer, if we have one, opportunities shall come. Can't see myself trying it in daylight without the security of a roof. Even with windows down, the roof is a significant shield in traffic and urban areas.

Especially in a Miata. They are so low that anyone passing by would see everything with the roof open!

This post was edited

Removing the Jeep's doors as well as the roof would be next level. :-)

This post was edited

It would be extremely daring to drive a vehicle without doors nude.

This post was edited

Regardless of how you're dressed, some vehicles are exhibitionist in themselves. A doorless and topless Wrangler may well top that list (excluding motorcycles), with regular convertibles taking the runner-up position.

Since getting the MX-5 (Miata), my wife and I have been keen to drive it roof-down, even in a Melbourne winter. My wife did a freeway journey like that at under 10C/50F; I generally wait for it to be a bit warmer. Sunshine helps on the cooler days. I am conscious of standing out by driving roof-down in a world of sedans, SUVs and trucks, but just remind myself to simply enjoy it. That feeling kind-of parallels being nude in a C/O environment when others remain dressed, or even wearing the edgiest suit on a textile beach.

Nude driving in a sedan, even with the windows down has a degree of security with judicious positioning of the car in traffic and urban areas, which would disappear with the convertible. I'll see what opportunities arise with the arrival of hot summer evenings.

This post was edited

Has anyone ever driven a Jeep nude with the top and doors off?
If so, where were you?

This post was edited

I love driving nude. I had the windows tinted in my truck so that I could drive nude even in town. I can get in my truck in my garage, drive to a drive thru window, order and get my food and drive home completely naked without anyone seeing my private parts. I am shirtless but they can't see down into the seat.

I have been to the bank drive up, fast food and even one of the local liquor sores has a drive up window.

Tinted window are the way to go.

This post was edited

I love driving nude. I had the windows tinted in my truck so that I could drive nude even in town. I can get in my truck in my garage, drive to a drive thru window, order and get my food and drive home completely naked without anyone seeing my private parts. I am shirtless but they can't see down into the seat.I have been to the bank drive up, fast food and even one of the local liquor sores has a drive up window.Tinted window are the way to go.

Do you bring any clothes with you?

This post was edited