RE:Driving Nude

Nothing exciting. :) I did break down and put on shorts and a t-shirt. Too many people around and I didn't want to get arrested.

This post was edited

Nothing exciting. :) I did break down and put on shorts and a t-shirt. Too many people around and I didn't want to get arrested.

Males can't get arrested for not wearing a shirt.
I rarely wear one when driving in warm weather.

This post was edited

I would love to meet a guy for being naked while he is driving or a truck driver and going on the road naked. Traveling the USA in July and August. Feel free to send me a message.

This post was edited

Why does it seem that everything naked including the simple comfort of nude driving has to turn into something sexual or a solicitation for something sexual. There is nothing truly nudist about that.

This post was edited

Why does it seem that everything naked including the simple comfort of nude driving has to turn into something sexual or a solicitation for something sexual. There is nothing truly nudist about that.

There are so many people who are confused over nudity as they think about sex and, others like myself think it is the lovely freedom of been cloths free.

This post was edited

I recently bought an MX-5 (Miata) but winter and lockdowns have restricted opportunities. Perhaps a nice summer, if we have one, opportunities shall come. Can't see myself trying it in daylight without the security of a roof. Even with windows down, the roof is a significant shield in traffic and urban areas.Especially in a Miata. They are so low that anyone passing by would see everything with the roof open!

Sorry unless you were stopped in town etc, people will not be able to see everything as sometimes while walking the dog down a country lane and a convertible with the top down goes pass slowly to get past me and, even with me looking it was very hard to tell if they were Donald Ducking or not. (I have yet to see one shirtless) In traffic it is impossible to tell as most you can see is the top half of their body even with the top down.

This post was edited

I recently bought an MX-5 (Miata) but winter and lockdowns have restricted opportunities. Perhaps a nice summer, if we have one, opportunities shall come. Can't see myself trying it in daylight without the security of a roof. Even with windows down, the roof is a significant shield in traffic and urban areas.Especially in a Miata. They are so low that anyone passing by would see everything with the roof open!Sorry unless you were stopped in town etc, people will not be able to see everything as sometimes while walking the dog down a country lane and a convertible with the top down goes pass slowly to get past me and, even with me looking it was very hard to tell if they were Donald Ducking or not. (I have yet to see one shirtless) In traffic it is impossible to tell as most you can see is the top half of their body even with the top down.

Surprised that you haven't seen anyone shirtless. I rarely wear a shirt when I am driving my convertible in warm weather.

This post was edited

Shirtless is just is not a thing here, away from beach areas.

This post was edited

Shirtless is just is not a thing here, away from beach areas.

My naked friend wants to drive to our hiking destination naked. But if I get a flat tire have to change it in the nude. It's on a gravel road.

This post was edited

I keep an old carpet remnant in the trunk of the car for just such a case. It really saves wear & tear on the body if you have to do roadside repair.

This post was edited