RE:Driving Nude

Some people on other boards can be so gullible.

This post was edited

Done it, also with others. Mostly this was on long stretches on vacation in hot weather or on way back from beach etc. But for me it's more about personal comfort and not about showing off. I have an old Volkswagen Camper (T3, or Vanagon for the US guys), where it is hardly noticable from the outside (and here legal anyway). A beach towel goes on the vinyl seats, which works great.

This post was edited

Certainly being up a little higher in a T3 helps (compared, say, to a sedan), especially for females without a top. I feel as I can drive almost anywhere with the windows down as no one cares to see a bloke without a shirt. I do try to limit the opportunities for others to look down into my cabin by how I position my cars around others whereas pedestrians are generally looking at their phones, companions or the walk/don't walk signal.

This post was edited

Certainly being up a little higher in a T3 helps (compared, say, to a sedan), especially for females without a top. I feel as I can drive almost anywhere with the windows down as no one cares to see a bloke without a shirt. I do try to limit the opportunities for others to look down into my cabin by how I position my cars around others whereas pedestrians are generally looking at their phones, companions or the walk/don't walk signal.

My wife drives a minivan, Certainly a good vehicle for driving nude, but I am rarely in it when she is not, and she doesn't want me to be nude in a car, even though she is fine when I am nude in the house and back yard.
I drive an convertible and would rather have shorts on and top off than the other way around, and I am not bold enough to drive nude with the top down.
Because of this, I don't drive nude often.

This post was edited

I driven nude in convertibles, cars and suvs and Jeeps. Never dared trying in the Jeep with the doors off (also referred to as nude jeeping. So if you drove nude in a jeep,with the top and doors off, you could call it nude jeeping while nude jeeping lol!}

This post was edited

I driven nude in convertibles, cars and suvs and Jeeps. Never dared trying in the Jeep with the doors off (also referred to as nude jeeping. So if you drove nude in a jeep,with the top and doors off, you could call it nude jeeping while nude jeeping lol!}

A few people here claim that they have, but mainly on back country roads where there is little chance of being seen.
One person said he did it in town in Florida, as courts there have ruled that driving nude is legal in that state.

This post was edited

Florida is where I drove a convertible nude. I was there for work and ended up with convertible rental car.

A few people here claim that they have, but mainly on back country roads where there is little chance of being seen.One person said he did it in town in Florida, as courts there have ruled that driving nude is legal in that state.

This post was edited

Florida is where I drove a convertible nude. I was there for work and ended up with convertible rental car.A few people here claim that they have, but mainly on back country roads where there is little chance of being seen.One person said he did it in town in Florida, as courts there have ruled that driving nude is legal in that state.

Where in Florida did you drive it?
You were not the person who I remember mentioning it, so there have been more than 1

This post was edited

Orlando. Yea, that wasnt me that previously mentioned it.

Where in Florida did you drive it?You were not the person who I remember mentioning it, so there have been more than 1

This post was edited

Orlando. Yea, that wasnt me that previously mentioned it.Where in Florida did you drive it?You were not the person who I remember mentioning it, so there have been more than 1

As crowded as Orlando is, that was really daring.
I believe the person who mentioned it to me said he did it in Wilton Manors, a suburb of Ft. Lauderdale with a large gay population and from what I have heard, a fairly tolerant position on public nudity.

This post was edited