RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

Remember another one. Not sure which is the boldest. Last summer walked down the middle of our street nude. It was the middle of the night and the power had gone off due to a storm. So dark I couldnt even see the street at my feet. If someone else had come out with a flashlight I could have been caught, but at the same time would have seen them first and been able to avoid them.

This post was edited

I picked my wife up from the airport one night. She had asked me to go to the adult store and buy some toys as a surprise for her return from a trip. I did and she was delighted with the purchases. She then surprised me by taking off all her clothes and picked out a dildo and some lube to play with on the 2 1/2 hour trip home. I pulled off on a side road before we got on the freeway and took my clothes off as well. We drove home, interstate highway, local highway, stoplights and all in the nude. She was pleasuring herself most of the way. We did have to stop about half way to take an amorous break as I was about to burst watching her. We made it all the way home and when we got in the house, we had a wonderful time playing.

The stoplights were interesting. most did not look at us but there were a couple of trucks that paced us on her side of the car as she gave them a show. It was a wonderful time and one I will never forget.

This post was edited

Stripping for an elderly lady that suggested I use her pool
One hot summers day. I was there costing some building works and it was my second visit. She mentioned it a couple of times and I laughed it off but she was quite insistent. I finally suggested she better fetch a towel and her face was a picture. When she returned I was already naked in the shower. She committed in my size as I walked passed her to the pool steps.
I decided to remain nude as we chatted in the sun.

This post was edited

Ha, best i did was have sex in a first class compartment on a train Leaving Nice for Cannes with a model. Sounds better than it was, but after we finished the conductor did ask to check our tickets which of course i did have one, but he spoke french and i had no idea what he said, but left th compartment! lol

This post was edited

Walked down to the mailbox at night. The streetlights were dim and nobody was out. The mailbox was 20 feet away from the front door. Not nearly as daring as others but I gotta start somewhere, right?

This post was edited

Walked down to the mailbox at night. The streetlights were dim and nobody was out. The mailbox was 20 feet away from the front door. Not nearly as daring as others but I gotta start somewhere, right?
A good start.

This post was edited

I've just remembered cycling a mile through the holiday village from our apartment to the ATM and withdrawing some cash. (video link)The one-way system took be back past some busy cafes with outside tables so I chickened out and put on a pair of shorts for the return journey as I wanted to visit the baker's for the breakfast croissants and rolls.

This post was edited

One of my favorite things to do in the world is walk around golf courses and condo units in Hawaii after dark. I usually start with a little hot tub and pool time, skinny dipping if the opportunity presents itself. This year I stayed at a complex on the Big Island with condos overlooking the pool area. The occupancy wasn't that full so I was able to skinny dip almost every day!

Next, I'll head back to my condo with just my towel wrapped around me. I take a short detour before arriving at my condo and then drop my towel once I'm in the shadows. I've walked around for an hour occasionally avoiding lights from a car driving around the resort. I get a rush hearing people talking on their lanai while I'm just out of view in the darkness. The warm Hawaiian just feels amazing as I comfortable stroll through the resort!

This post was edited

The occupancy wasn't that full so I was able to skinny dip almost every day!

I have often skinny-dipped in hotel pools.
The first time was thirty years ago when I discarded my trunks on the poolside for a late night swim but more recently I have found that the pre-breakfast times are often the best, especially for indoor pools.
However this is not particularly bold in the UK as many of the hotels where I have skinny-dipped have CCTV and at some I have been seen naked by staff but nobody has ever mentioned my nakedness, let alone cautioned me. This may well be associated with the fact that public nudity is not illegal here.
There is a video of one of these hotel skinnys at https://vimeo.com/566737157, https://vimeo.com/249796684 and https://vimeo.com/263360702

This post was edited

The occupancy wasn't that full so I was able to skinny dip almost every day!I have often skinny-dipped in hotel pools.The first time was thirty years ago when I discarded my trunks on the poolside for a late night swim but more recently I have found that the pre-breakfast times are often the best, especially for indoor pools.However this is not particularly bold in the UK as many of the hotels where I have skinny-dipped have CCTV and at some I have been seen naked by staff but nobody has ever mentioned my nakedness, let alone cautioned me. This may well be associated with the fact that public nudity is not illegal here.There is a video of one of these hotel skinnys at https://vimeo.com/566737157, https://vimeo.com/249796684 and https://vimeo.com/263360702

Even though public nudity is not illegal, I would assume that owners of a facility could forbid it anywhere they want to on the property, includling the pool. Am I correct?

This post was edited