RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

Bravo. Encore.

This post was edited

Went to new friend's house. Never been there before. Asked before I left whether it would be ok if I arrived nude. He said that's OK. So, I drove over there nude. Got out of the car and thought, "Well, I really hope this is the right place because I'm naked and I might get shot." I go knock on the door and I'm thinking the same thing all over again. Whoever opens the door better not be too upset about seeing a naked old man standing at is front door.

But, because I'm writing this, it's a good chance everything turned out well.
It did.

I didn't think it was all that daring until I got out of the car -- always have t-shirt and shorts in the car.

*Lives out in the country like I do. Front door cannot be seen from the road -- or from a neighbor's house.

This post was edited

I was thinking about other bold moves I did naked. I worked on a farm. So I did a lot of work alone. So one day I started driving tractor nude. This one day I am mowing hay to chop for cow feed. All these fields are right next to the road so if people really looked at me they might see me nude. So here I am mowing this field and the boss's son comes to the field to get me, I never saw him coming. I am nude but luckily he stops short of where I am. I kinda hurry and put the shorts I had back on. Talk about a close call. Normally I work till I get a certain amount of fields done then go back so I stay nude driving down road to go from field to field. If I'm going to be in the tractor I might as well be comfortable and that's nude

This post was edited

Another time I got nude with a former neighbour.
We lived next door to each other and I would sunbathe nude in the roof terrace adjoining theirs. My wife was poorly then and knew I would go up and play in the sunshine. Once I was convinced Id been caught by our older neighbour. I told my wife who just laughed and said it would make our neighbours day.
Fast forward some years, my wife had passed away and I had moved. I popped in to see the neighbour who suggested beers on the roof. It reminded me of that day and I thought to apologise. She said she had no idea I didnt that and yes my wife was right..she would have enjoyed watching.
I went to fetch mode drinks and suggested I strip if I enjoy sunbathing nude. She was joking I think but I thought what the heck.
She stepped back onto the terrace and I nervously awaited her reaction. She stopped dead at the view, smiled then sat next to me again I eyes never leaving my nakedness as she passed a beer. We chatted more her attention mostly looking south lol. She mentioned how big I was compared to her late husband then surprised me by asked if she could touch it. Well in for a pennysure I said as I started to grow in anticipation. She reached across gripping me and played with it gently.
She then suddenly pulled her clothes off and sat naked with mewell I wasnt expecting that !
We continued gently teasing each other until her new neighbours ( in my old house ) Suddenly appeared at the wall to say hello, shocked we both jumped up and ran inside laughingThough she was a little embarrassed about having to face them again.
She suggested we should go downstairs before we got carried away again which we did

This post was edited

Well I gone to a thrift store. Picked out a pair of small shorts. I went to the the dressing room. But I left the curtain open a bit. Took off all my clothes to put the new pair on. The salesman was outside the curtain and could see me. As I put the shorts on. I looked in the mirror and adjusted myself. Then opened the curtain and asked the salesman how I looked. I turned around as the shorts were tight. I asked if there were any other shorts like this. We walked to the rack together to look for more shorts. It was not a busy day in the store. So we were ok.
Oh what fun ! I did the same thing in another store. But just as it was opening up. So just the salesman and I were there. Asked about bike shorts. Oh yea we have those. Off to the dressing room. But this time I just left the curtain open. I took all my clothes off. He was there and we were talking as I put the shorts on. I turned around for him to judge. Well maybe a different color ! Took those off. I asked if I could walk out naked, since no one was there. Okay the salesman said. Small store and I stayed behind the racks from the windows that looked out at the parking lot.
I had been getting harder to put the tight shorts on. But what a fun morning with him.

This post was edited

Love this story

This post was edited

Il m'est arriv de me mettre poil au dpart d'une randonne nu ds le dpart de la voiture mais avec mon petit sac dos prs de moi.Par contre,j'ai parfois, dans le pass, abandonn tous mes vtements pour suivre un sentier sur un aller-retour d'environ 300 500m. ( ce qui prends 10 minutes un quart d'heure) compltement nu sans possibilit de me revtir un peu. certes dans des zones publiques o il est trs rare de rencontrer quelqu'un

This post was edited

Great experience

[ What is the boldest thing you have done while clad in your birthday suit?Neighborhood walksIn the early 1990s my favorite thing to do was walking around my residential area early, usually around 4 AM. I had an old pair of gym shorts that I would wear to walk around the high school track just two blocks away. Once I arrived there, I would remove them and leave them to walk the track nude. I loved the feeling of being out it public naked. As time went on, I became more and more comfortable doing this to the point where I would leave my shorts at the edge of my property, walk the two blocks to the school track and back all naked. Through the months of doing this I had learned that there were other walkers who utilized the track, clothed and usually around 5 AM, so I would push my naked walks until I thought they would appear. I became very comfortable with this. As time went by, I was in need of more excitement so I began extending my walks to surrounding residential areas at one point reaching two miles away, naked as can be! I loved walking around nude and had not had any encounters to deal with until one morning I was walking up to an intersection in the neighborhood and something caught my eye. A lady out for a walk and right in front of me just 10 feet away, we both spotted each other at the same time. There was nothing to do but walk by her and say, nice morning for a walk. I never looked back and to this day wonder if she stopped, kept going and what she thought meeting a nude man out walking.

This post was edited

RE: The changing room shorts story - You definitely gave a retail worker or two a day they'll not soon forget!

This post was edited

Went sailing and once offshore, put all my clothes in the cabin and locked the hatch. if another boat came by there was nothing to grab to cover up with. Got several friendly waves this way.

This post was edited