RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

I ended up accidentally nude while water skiing once. I fell headfirst, and my swimsuit came clear off and disappeared in the lake. Nothing to do but climb back into the boat. My water skiing friends all had a good laugh at my unintentional skinny dip.

What did you do when you got back to shore?

This post was edited

I ended up accidentally nude while water skiing once. I fell headfirst, and my swimsuit came clear off and disappeared in the lake. Nothing to do but climb back into the boat. My water skiing friends all had a good laugh at my unintentional skinny dip.

You COULD have put the ski back on and told them you want to make another pass around the lake before getting back in the boat..

This post was edited

Finally after feeling a lot more confident about myself, post full pics with face. Not scared anymore. This is giving me a rush but i am liking it. Feels awesome to come out as a nudist amongst you all

This post was edited

I agree, for me posting nude selfies was a bold thing to do.

This post was edited

I had another bold moment nude I just remember. I went to the laundry mat to wash my clothes. At the last second I got this idea to wash the shorts and shirt I had on. It was around 10 pm. Took them off and put in washer then went out to truck. I went back in when wash was done and put in dryer. Went back to truck. Half way thru drying cycle a police car pulls up next to me. He gets out and comes over to me to talk. Luckily I had a phone book in my truck and covered my lap. He asked if I seen any strange activity around there since they had someone try to break the coin machine inside the building. I said no. Luckily he didn't have to get his flashlight out cause there was a light on next building so he could see me good enough but truck inside was dark. Talk about having your heart race. After he left and I knew my clothes were dry I ran my nude ass in there grabbed my clothes and left. They installed cameras in there after that. But I did do a nude wash again with cameras in there.I've often thought of trying something like that late at night. But being that I live in a decent sized city I've been leery of doing so. One of the problems for me, would be that I do NOT drive. So I'd either have to wait there in the laundromat, kind of hoping that no one else has gotten the same idea to do some late night laundry, unless they also choose to do it in the nude. Or find someplace else to go during the wash und then the dry cycles, und then quickly getting dressed und leaving.

You should try it. It is so exciting and fun. If they had chairs in there I might of sat down and waited for clothes to be done. I have never seen anyone else at the time I went which was around 10PM.

This post was edited

Back in the eighties, while in my twenties, I used to drive in my pickup naked from the waist down. For one, it always turns me on to be donald ducking it and being seen from another vehicle without a shirt on was dicey.

Back then, I didnt go commando. So with a sultry summer night, windows down and no pants on, it was as soothing as it was sexy to open my legs and cool off the gang naturally.

Along the way, through cities and rural areas, I made many bold moves. I think my boldest was to walk a well-lit city block in a flannel shirt tied up in front and sneakers. Not only bold for that much, but in front of the municipal building.

A close second was riding my street bike through the outskirts of a small city without any pants on.

Other ones I recall were stopping at a closed rural Sunoco service station dressed the same way to use the outdoor soda vending machine. Had the headlights on, and the truck pointed at the machine.

One other standout memory was of the night where I pulled over to the side of a rural road on the side of a foothill that had a really wide shoulder area for lookout views. I stood atop the toolbox behind the cab and hammed it up like a nude female model and dancing to club music I had playing on the radio. I did a few more seated poses on the roof and hood (the warmth feeling good on my bottom) and having a sexually sensational thrill the entire time.

Ive had several other instances that involved touching myself, but Ill reserve them for messages.

This post was edited

In the mid 1980's I lived in St Kilda in Melbourne and sometimes if I had a few drinks on board I would go for a late night stroll naked around where I lived. Only did it a few times maybe 3 or 4, on the last time I came across another guy doing the same, walked around the corner, here he was walking nude too, it was a warm summer night, he was older than me and just said "it's a beautiful night for a nature walk" and kept going. I stopped doing my walks there then, I panicked a little.

A few years later, I was married (late 1980's) and we had purchased a house in another suburb, where we could afford, Flemington. We had been out one night nearby and walked home, I said to my wife was a nice warm night a perfect time for a "nature walk", she looked at me not knowing, so I explained. We had both had some drinks, she said I wouldn't be game so I did. We got home, she dared me so I walked around our block.

These days I collect my newspaper from the front lawn, sometimes the road in the mornings and I just took some bottles out to the bin. It's 7.30am but if you are discrete, it's amazing what you can do. One neighbour over the road who was a friend of my wife knows what I get up to so I keep an eye out for her but if she sees me I'll just give her a wave.

This post was edited

First time I went nude on a public beach was a dare by my late wife. It was a Hotel beach with guests we would mingle with during an evening. Once dared there was little else I could do, in truth it was a perfect situation for me as Id enjoyed nudity in the past. She loved it as much as I did.
It was the beginning of many naked adventures

This post was edited

A new bold naked escapade for me today.

There is a city bus park and ride not far from my home, It has a covered crosswalk for crossing a major freeway, which has 4 flights of switchback stairs as well as an elevator to get high enough for walking across said freeway. I recently stumbled upon this for a new early morning naked walk around 3 or 4am. Being a park and ride, it's actually active 24/7, but early mornings are less populated. But today being a Sunday, I figured it would be less populated as well for most of the day, so I stopped there on my home from work around 2pm, and sure enough, minimal cars and people, but buses were still running.
So since I was already driving naked on my way home from work, I parked, stepped out of my truck with just my shoes and socks on, walked up the 4 flights of stairs and across the bridgewalk, at 2:30 in the afternoon, completely naked!! My first publicly naked daytime walk........ever!! And I already want more, lol.
On my return to my parked truck, again walking down the 4 flights of stairs, there was a newly parked car near my vehicle with a young couple inside, as well as 3 others a bit further away but still in sight of me, who had just gotten off the bus. They all very clearly saw me, but said nothing to me, nor responded in any shock or dismay. This will not be the last daytime naked adventure for me, but instead has become the first of many more to enjoy!! I love being naked outdoors in public!!

This post was edited

After reading one on here about a naked walk on a walkway. I remember doing something like it. There was a trail right on the edge of town that had a bridge right next to the road. I drove there nude and hopped out and took a walk down this trail and across this bridge. It was around 2 pm. There was a lot of traffic on this road. I kept on walking down the trail that went into town. I never saw anyone on trail. I walked back to my truck and someone was parked there, so I walked up to my truck and left. Not sure they saw me or any of the traffic driving by.

This post was edited