RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

"For me I was driving naked at night to the ATM machine. On my way there, I had a car accident and my car couldn't move. I got stuck in the middle of the street. I looked everywhere in the car to see if I had anything to cover myself, but there was nothing. People were standing on the side of the street and wanted to help, but when they got close to my car and saw I was nude, they walked away. I panicked and couldn't do anything but sit still in the car with the door closed. Ten minutes later, cops came and asked my wife to come over and pick me up."

That's what I don't want. So far I've kept clothing handy when driving. Walking, not so much, but that's not at a time when I'm likely to encounter others.

This post was edited

This morning just prior to 4am, I walked a loop on the public street, starting at a public bus park & ride. totally naked except for my shoes! Parked my truck a fair distance away, walked to the freeway overpass walkway, up 4 flights of stairs and across the walkway. On the other side it opens up to the streets, so I walked the crosswalk to the strip mall on the opposite corner, did a loop in the parking lot, and returned to the same crosswalk to cross the street.
Well it so happened that the light was red, and a car was stopped waiting for the green, giving me as the pedestrian the ok to cross.......so I did, right in front of the stopped car, butt-ass naked!! But I did my walk like I would if I was dressed, and just kept on walking. I just love being naked outdoors in public, can't seem to do it enough!!

This post was edited

Answered my door to my elder lady neighbour who I get on with really really well and regularly go round to help her with moving things boxes heavy items so she popped around she said she was going to make the tea for both of us I'd just gotten out of the shower she said so sorry if I was 20 years younger lol so having the devil in me that day I loosened the towel covering everything lol as she stood there talking to me I kept moving so eventually the towel would hopefully drop revealing me fully naked underneath she asked me if she could feel my arms I let her of course as she was feeling them and going ohhhhhh wow lol I let the towel go to which she instinctively grabbed my legs they then slid to which she had her hands around my private and rather a roused area lol anyone wanting to hear more message me anytime Xxxmwahxx

This post was edited

A few months back, I woke up at about 3 and realized I forgot to take the garbage out. I grabbed a pair of shorts, went out to the side of the house, opened the gate looked around and said screw it, dumped the shorts, brought the can to the street, then I walked down the sidewalk to my driveway, up and around the driveway and all around the front yard. I must have stayed out there for at least 4 minutes, heart pounding with excitement, nervousness.. Now it's kinda regular thing. One of the last times, it was around midnight, my landscaping lights were still on, neighbors across the street were still up and had company, their flood lights were one and the curtains in their bay window we open with the lights on and a few people were talking on the couch. I still went out there and walked down the sidewalk, around the driveway and yard for about 2 minutes... Wasn't seen that I know of LOL

This post was edited

A few months back, I woke up at about 3 and realized I forgot to take the garbage out. I grabbed a pair of shorts, went out to the side of the house, opened the gate looked around and said screw it, dumped the shorts, brought the can to the street, then I walked down the sidewalk to my driveway, up and around the driveway and all around the front yard. I must have stayed out there for at least 4 minutes, heart pounding with excitement, nervousness.. Now it's kinda regular thing. One of the last times, it was around midnight, my landscaping lights were still on, neighbors across the street were still up and had company, their flood lights were one and the curtains in their bay window we open with the lights on and a few people were talking on the couch. I still went out there and walked down the sidewalk, around the driveway and yard for about 2 minutes... Wasn't seen that I know of LOL

Great story! Would love to have seen that

This post was edited

Several years ago I had to go to LA on business. I was looking for a hotel with a good gym. I happened to stumble on the athletic club. The place is very old and probably had it's hay day in the 30's and 40's. It is a full blown club with several stories of meeting rooms, workout areas, huge swimming pool with lanes etc.. One floor with a bar and restaurant and several upper floors that serve as a hotel for guests. Memory doesn't serve well here yet I think the set up was something like 1st floor parking and front desk. 2nd floor meeting rooms. 3rd floor restaurant and bar. 4th floor workout rooms yoga etc. 5th and 6th floor pool, gym, walking track, locker rooms. 7th & 8th floors racquet ball and hand ball courts and somewhere a full sized basketball court. The 9th-12th floor was the hotel.

I checked in for the week on a Sunday afternoon and was given a room on the 12th floor. The restaurant was closed on Sunday and the gym if open at all was pretty much deserted and definitely closed by evening. After returning from dinner I watched a football game and then remembered something I needed to check on at the front desk. I took the elevator down and after getting the information I needed I rode back up the elevator with a couple of flight attendants. I later learned that one of the west pacific airlines had blocks of rooms for their employees to over night between flights to Asia or Caribbean. I got off on the 5th floor to check out the gym and discovered everything was locked up except that the pool was open. It was still a little early and I wasn't sure of all the surroundings and staff yet I started getting the yen to do some nude exploring. Something I hadn't really thought about til then. The place did seem somewhat deserted except for a few guests.

I went up to my room and began the inner conflict of dares and self negotiation as I really hadn't planned any nude activity yet the situation seemed such that it was difficult not to think about a nude haunt of the place. In the room I stripped and took a shower. I was getting very nervous and not having made any such plans the self daring was getting the better of me. I thought a drink might help and also delay my dares and then maybe I'd be too tired and just go to sleep. I wrapped a towel around my waist and after waiting at the door what seemed an eternity I went down the hall to the ice machine. By the time I got to the machine the towel was coming off so I pulled it off while I filled the bucket and went back to the room holding the towel and bucket.
Hopefully I thought that would be enough for the night and after a drink I'd go to sleep.

No such luck. I really had an urge to explore the place nude and it was not going away. Finally I dressed in shorts and a shirt compromising that I would check things out first so I went down the elevator again to the first floor. There was only one person at the desk and a maintenance person who looked like they were leaving for the night. There were a couple of elevators with stairways a bit further on either side. I decided to take the stairs and check out each floor and then decide what to do. By the time I reached the fourth floor my shirt was draped over a shoulder and I was carrying my shorts in my hand having removed them on one of the flights of stairs. The dare or urge was overwhelming and I had finally given in. Now nude I quietly began exploring the floors of first the gym and then the hotel floors using the stairways to access each floor. I was given some pause in my venture upon discovering that the pool had since been locked. No skinny dip. This began a nightly ritual for the remainder of my stay.

My routine was to have dinner and then go to the gym for a work out or pool for a swim. The men's locker room was huge and of course clothing optional. There was a classic large turkish sauna with white tile and thick steam. A dry sauna and a large hot tub all enjoyed au naturel and afterwards total relaxtion.

After the gym I'd head to my room to change and then to the cocktail bar for a couple of drinks. It is a fabulous old school bar. The bar closed at ten at which point I'd return to my room and nap a couple hours waking later to explore the place nude.

One night early in the evening I went for a swim. I had only taken my swimsuit and a hooded pull over sweatshirt down with me from my room to the gym. After using the steam and sauna it was uncomfortable putting the wet suit back on. I never really ran into anyone going up the elevator passed the gym floors to the hotel part, So soon as I got on the elevator and the doors closed, off came the suit and I stuck it in the sweatshirt pouch. As luck would have it the elevator stopped on the next floor and one of the flight attendants got on. with her rolling carry on and a drink in the other hand. She was saying her good byes to a friend who must have been staying on another floor. I pushed the button for the next floor and then pushed the pouch on my sweatshirt down as far as I could. As we rode up the elevator she smiled at me and we made small talk a few moments before reaching the next floor. She wasn't drunk by any means yet I could tell she was on her second or third drink. As I left the elevator she waved and wished me a good night and I instinctively turned around to wave back and in so doing my sweatshirt rose way up. Seeing me she half laughed and covered her mouth and her smiling eyes told me I wasn't in trouble as the door closed though I quickly took the stairs to my room.

Though the place was not c/o by any means I found at that the dress code was somewhat more relaxed there. There was a slim older guy with a large moustache that the employees called the judge. He would go a back and forth from his room to the gym only loosely wrapped in a towel and no one seemed to mind.

The hotel floors were set up with a long hallway of rooms with other T cross hallways with 4 or 5 rooms in each as well, I had an older lady next door neighbor the first couple days and after that it appeared I had the wing to myself mid week. There was a table with a vase of flowers in front of the elevators on every floor. By the end of the week I was leaving a key under a vase on one of the floors then returning to my room, I'd leave my clothes inside and lock the door to go on a no net free walk of the place. One night I got confused as to which floor I had left the key. It was not where I thought it was. I usually took the stairs yet as it was late I took the elevator nude up a couple of floors until I found the right table. It was a bit extra nerve racking riding the elevator nude with no net. When I finally found my key I heard the other elevator coming up. The bell rang and the light lit up right in front of me. I dashed around a corner into the stairwell and as the door was closing I saw one of the flight attendants pass by on her way to a room. She must have come in on a late flight.

Anyway it was such a great time I extended my stay two extra days through the next weekend.

This post was edited

It's nothing compared to all you naked daredevils (you're all my hero!)But I used to live with a very judgemental and shaming roommate. One day I figured, I'll get naked and do dishes while he's out. I committed to being naked the entire time, not rushing, and as I got ALMOST done, who comes up the stairs? Judgey Shaming Roommate. He was all upset because, "I don't want to see you naked" and I told him it's not about him, it's about me being comfortable. I didn't do it again, but I should have. Screw that guy! But it felt so good to finally be naked in front of him as it was very liberating.I dont want to see you clothed.

This post was edited

So don't know if this is what you are looking for as it was not a planned outing, but it was an interest time. So back in my younger days there was a guy I worked with that invited me to a party at his place. It was a small party of about 10 people (male, female mix). not much going on so it led to a us playing a stripping game. So of course, I was the biggest loser of the night. So, the guy lived in a small town, I think like 3000 people. Anyway, the town is down a side road about 2 miles from the main highway. So, after the game. We got in his car and drove to the main highway and pulled to the side. When everything looked clear. I exited the car complete naked, and he then drove back to his place leaving me there to walk back.

This post was edited

A couple things come to mind..The first being that I use to workout at the gym 6 days a week, it was my daily routine to workout for 2-3hrs then shower. I always left the curtain wide open. They also had a sauna in the men's locker room so I sat/laid out in the sauna completely naked a few days a week. I walked the beach of the North Short of Oahu naked and went skinny dipping in the Pacific Ocean. My wife was with me, but refused to get in the water for fear that a "giant squid" would get us lol. I have gone up and checked the mailbox butt naked numerous times, sometimes during the day and sometimes in the evening. I go nude hiking, but it's on private land..so the odds of anyone being out there is slim to none. The wife and I left a night club in Phoenix,AZ one night and it was about 100 degrees outside. I stopped in the parking lot and stripped down naked, then walked all the way across the parking lot to my vehicle. Quite a few club goers were out in the parking lot, no one said a word. I am planning to go to my first nude resort, here in Va, later this summer, and my first nude beach this fall down in Florida.

This post was edited

About 20 years ago I lived in Long Beach, CA and drove to work in Pasadena, CA. I would strip completely naked including taking off my shoes and socks when I got in my car and drove some of the busiest freeways in LA (the 405, 101, and 110) and get dressed once I reached the parking garage at work. Both directions were during the LA rush hours so there was a lot. of stop and go driving. I am sure there were several occasions that I was spotted but only once had a negative reaction from a car next to me. I did this for an entire summer.

This post was edited