What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

I also posted this in the General section of the forum. But figured this group might have a bit bolder answers.

So post away. What is the boldest thing you have done while clad in your birthday suit?

This topic was edited
RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

I think the boldest thing I have done naked was also my shortest nude walk.
On holiday I had been walking naked through the apartment complex (which was on a nude beach) to the rubbish and recycling containers at quiet times and on one morning I decided to walk a couple of hundred yards along the quiet road to the next beach access and then back along the beach.
It was only a few minutes walk but that bold initiative was the start of my naked holiday walking, cycling and driving.

That short nude walk took more bravado then any of my subsequent naked escapades.

This post was edited

I might have to say taking a ride in my old truck without any clothes. I had nothing in truck to use to cover myself if something happened ( breakdown flat tire) I was driving thru towns and countryside.

This post was edited

I might have to say taking a ride in my old truck without any clothes. I had nothing in truck to use to cover myself if something happened ( breakdown flat tire) I was driving thru towns and countryside.Love it, No back up clothes, thats my thing.Several times Ive gone out on a short hike.Left car at a trail head.Walked a few miles into the woods and left my clothes hidden in a zip lick bag buried to pick up another day.Been caught by clothed people and simply told them I lost my clothes.No spare clothes in the car, next stop a thrift store. Always called first telling the clerk my situation. Always told to come on in. Some times handed a towel when I go in, sometimes not.Walked into a busy connivence store naked as the day I was born to buy more beer. Pretended to be a little drunk.Clerk would not sell me any or let me leave and drive home apparently drunk.Store manager gave me a ride home and told my wife what happened. She and my wife had a great laugh as they found out I was not drinking. It was a bucket list prank.Wife let her take me back to my car to get it still without clothes.
Your convenience store reminds me of something. The 7 11 nearest my house used to be shirtless tolerant,
A few years ago, the put a "No shirt, no shoes, no service" sign on the door.
When I asked about the change, the owner told me that too many of the shirtless customers were also drunk!
Maybe because it is close to a college campus?

This post was edited

Probably not in the bold category, especially compared to others (and especially since I try not to impose my nudity on those not in a location to expect it), but being comfortable nudge in the prescnce of dressed females gives me a certain satisfaction. Apart from those who attend Sunnyside with their significant others, there was one lady who walked through in a nice sundress. I smiled and said hello but did not try to make further conversation. She may have been open to that as I later saw her having a chat with one of the other male beachgoers. At least then, and I think one other time, being able to smile and express a greeting and get the same in return despite the visible differences is pleasant, if not especially bold.

A different sort of bold may have been hanging around the mouth of the Daintree on the beach. While helicopters on joyflights may have got an unexpected eyeful (especially as they seemed to be overhead so quickly), the crocodiles may have had a bigger impact had they decided to join us. Thankfully they didn't!

This post was edited

[ What is the boldest thing you have done while clad in your birthday suit?

Neighborhood walks
In the early 1990s my favorite thing to do was walking around my residential area early, usually around 4 AM. I had an old pair of gym shorts that I would wear to walk around the high school track just two blocks away. Once I arrived there, I would remove them and leave them to walk the track nude. I loved the feeling of being out it public naked. As time went on, I became more and more comfortable doing this to the point where I would leave my shorts at the edge of my property, walk the two blocks to the school track and back all naked. Through the months of doing this I had learned that there were other walkers who utilized the track, clothed and usually around 5 AM, so I would push my naked walks until I thought they would appear. I became very comfortable with this. As time went by, I was in need of more excitement so I began extending my walks to surrounding residential areas at one point reaching two miles away, naked as can be! I loved walking around nude and had not had any encounters to deal with until one morning I was walking up to an intersection in the neighborhood and something caught my eye. A lady out for a walk and right in front of me just 10 feet away, we both spotted each other at the same time. There was nothing to do but walk by her and say, nice morning for a walk. I never looked back and to this day wonder if she stopped, kept going and what she thought meeting a nude man out walking.

This post was edited

Neighbourhood walks are totally different now song it seems every second house is getting security cameras. Wonder how many check their recordings on a regular basis?

This post was edited

Which was it? One morning I walked naked around my local city center at about 5.30 am. I had to speed up when I heard someone behind me. I forgot about the CCTV security cameras - well it gave the guards a laugh. Another morning I did the 7 bridges walk naked at about 6.30 am, having left all my clothes under a bush. It took a while. Towards the end I met several people taking their dogs for a walk. I just sat, enjoyed the view and waited for them to go past.

This post was edited

Neighbourhood walks are totally different now song it seems every second house is getting security cameras. Wonder how many check their recordings on a regular basis?

I agree which is why I am very cautious these days about getting too close to houses while out walking nude.

This post was edited

Neighbourhood walks are totally different now song it seems every second house is getting security cameras. Wonder how many check their recordings on a regular basis?IMHO most security camera recordings are only checked after an incident to find out who was involved.

This post was edited

#FREErangeSFnudistPIONEERING with the local NUDIST VETERANS on the bustling streets of San Francisco ( on ANY sunny warm, not foggy or nipply days ) among hordes ... THOUSANDS ... of CLOSETED-nudists; MOST of them totally friendly, non-threatening, unmoved, &/or are HUGE FANS of REAL NUDISTS ( aka HUMANS ). Even sfpd/Popo are more inclined to ignore the dusty arcane old legacy laws on the books & look the other way ( or pose with us! ) & protect us & or RIGHTS / FREEDOMS ( america! ) like any other peaceful HUMAN CITIZEN, resident or tourist.

This post was edited