RE:Disagreeable Experience at the Gym Today

You have forgotten your homework assignment.I believe in the scientific principal. That is black and white.You just dont make shit up to suit what you believe.Be positive and affirming. Ask questions to gain a better understanding. The world is not black and white.

When you think you might disagree with someone, do not assume that your assessment of the situation is correct. History makes it clear that, in your case, it essentially never is.

This post was edited

Georgie didn't write them bill of rights, Tommy did and he, Ben and several other founding fathers took "air baths" regularly.

This post was edited

And that's exactly why it's impossible to have a rational conversation with you.
You are one of those people who is absolutely convinced that 2 + 2 = banana. Why? Because you said so and you are convinced that you can never be wrong.

This is your forte, This is what you do all the time.People who just make shit up believe 2+2=bananaYou just make stuff up and are totally convinced that it's the absolute truth. Black and white, no discussion. You think you're right and everyone else in wrong.You cant have a real conversation with people who think banana trumps facts.You have forgotten your homework assignment:
Ask questions to gain a better understanding.
The world is not black and white.
When you think you might disagree with someone, do not assume that your assessment of the situation is correct.
History makes it clear that, in your case, it essentially never is.

This post was edited

Yes, in deed, you clearly are the proof you seek.Proof that entropy is increasing.Thank you.You have forgotten your homework assignment.

Be positive and affirming. Ask questions to gain a better understanding. The world is not black and white.

When you think you might disagree with someone, do not assume that your assessment of the situation is correct. History makes it clear that, in your case, it essentially never is.

This post was edited

Georgie didn't write them bill of rights, Tommy did and he, Ben and several other founding fathers took "air baths" regularly.

And at the time they were written and beyond, the right to bathe naked in the Potomac was not reserved just for the chief executive.

This post was edited

I believe that if England had had some prohibition on nudity, then nudity would be listed in our constitution as an inalienable right.And at the time they were written and beyond, the right to bathe naked in the Potomac was not reserved just for the chief executive.

This post was edited

Very interesting -- nice to know what happened.

Thanks for providing the details.

This post was edited

That sounds amazing.This morning, when I came back from the shower, Dan had also come back. His locker was two down from mine. I said good morning.He said good morning back.I asked how he like the wild card results. We had a conversation about the packers and prospects. The whole time naked and getting dressed. Our nudity was just happen stance and relaxed and not noted.Very much like what I remember from the 80s and 90s (California and Colorado). I've never experienced anything remotely like that in Missouri. Seems like everyone here is homophobic and/or ashamed of their bodies.

This post was edited

I'm often tempted to strike up a conversation with the other guys in the locker room/shower area at my yoga studio after the nude yoga session is over. But I hesitate as we all take showers and then put our (annoying) clothing back on, feeling as though I should stay quiet, hold off on any talking, worried that some of the guys might be in an altered state following the heated nude yoga session, and they are wanting to stay in that head space as long as possible. All I want to do is expound on how wonderfully I feel from the experience and to share my enthusiasm with someone, anyone, and see if they are feeling similarly, looking for some social mental connection. This need to be social at that moment might actually make some people uncomfortable or even put-upon, with them wondering if I'm attempting some sort of come on. At that moment, such thoughts of misinterpreted interaction are probably just my old, clothed mindset coming through, but as far as I know, no one else involved in these yoga sessions lives the nude life I've become so pleasantly accustomed to. Luckily for me, I can usually get my conversational ya yas out right after the session with the two yogis who hang around just outside the hot room and before the wet area, asking us how we felt about the experience.

I wish I could do hot nude yoga more. These two yogis are expert at the teaching and are very forthcoming about how much they love teaching yoga without clothes. If you're ever in Charlottesville, Virginia on a Saturday, I heavily encourage contacting The Elements Yoga studio and join in. They do only one class nude every two weeks at 103 degrees. Sweat out four pounds with us!

This post was edited

I had to look that one up.. As far as Phobias go, that is one I could deal with.

This post was edited