RE:Disagreeable Experience at the Gym Today

Wow! I wonder what brought about that change.This morning, there was a young male, about upper 20s who has been on the same aisle as me in the locker room during the mornings for months. He has been a strict towel dancer as some put it for months.This morning when he came to the aisle, without saying anything, for the first time, he stripped naked at his locker and walked to the shower naked and carrying his towel.He did not say anything about it and neither did anyone else.That's pretty dramatic.

This post was edited

I think I would try to talk to him outside of the locker room -- in the lobby, perhaps.

That's a huge change. I'd be very curious what brought it about.

This post was edited

Oh, absolutely and without question.I prefer to act like nothing has changed until he brings it up.Nonetheless, I would REALLY want to ask him about it. But I don't think there's really any way of bringing it up without sounding like a perv.

In all likelihood, no matter what you say, it's going to sound like, "Wow, I've really been enjoying watching your cock flop around as you walk to and from the shower and towel off."

This post was edited

I think a simple remark along the lines of "I'm glad to see that somebody else isn't squeamish about being nude" would not be too out of line.

This post was edited

Nudistpig, you're saying that social nudity makes the group stronger and more cohesive and reduces conflict. In all social primates. This is a "primate" form and very natural and all inclusive means of homosociality. It makes sense to make this natural way of socializing becomes forbidden in favor of creating fear and rifts between people.
What you write, however, makes me realize that this rift is perhaps not an unfortunate consequence but rather an intention from the start. That's what makes a solo naked man so threatening in a locker room. It's not that he's necessarily and imposing beast or a creepy sexual deviant. Rather, he's voting with his pants how to stand up to having others control him. Yes, we need more of that iconoclastic vitality.

This post was edited

Question should be .....WHY?......Not just follow "their" simple rules?
Why would you go out of your way, to leave the Shower Curtains "Open" in the First place?
Im sure, that they would Love to have the water stay in the shower stall, as opposed to flowing freely all over the Locker Room.
I think that we can all see, where this could be going.....and that is, that there are Guys out there, who are just as likely and even more so.....to be leaving the curtains wide open, in order to put on a Show, for another Male..... Who just might be looking for that sort of Fun.
Same holds true for the Sauna or Steam Room........Having Males in there.....Hoping tp attract other Males for some FUN......is the sole reason, that they are trying to put those NEW RULES in place.
I am sure, that even a Blind Man can see......where .....the "CUM" plaints.....are probably "CUM" ing from.
It just takes one or two, FUN seekers.....to wreck it, for everyone else.
Just because you Label yourself a Nudist, does not entitle you or them, to any Special treatment.
The Good suffer for the Bad.
You even mentioning to the Trainer, that guys are closing the Curtains so that they can Jerk Off behind them......is a really really weird thing to say to anyone, or ever think.
And if they are......WHO CARES, what goes on behind a Closed shower curtain, or a Closed door!?
It sounds as if you are at the Wrong type of Gym, for your own likes and dislikes.
You might be a lot better off, either just Following their very simple RULES, or spending your Time at an All Male "Gay" Steam Bath.
I am sure, that you can do what ever you are wanting to do, in their Showers or their Steam Rooms / Sauna's.
Find something else or another place, that works for "YOU"!
Pretty simple Fix.

This post was edited

It's the way it should be.Once again, this morning, he came back to the aisle from showering and he was naked and carrying his towel. When he got to the aisle, after unlocking and opening his locker, he dried off some more, including his hair, a lot of bending over and penis moving around as he dried off, and he remained naked the whole time. When he was satisfied, he put the towel on the bench until he left.He then sneezed and walked over to the sink to get a tissue and blow his nose and back, still naked, and walked back without saying anything.We said nothing. I think he is getting used to being naked in the locker room and no one saying anything or seeming to notice.When I belonged to a men's athletic club in the 80s, most of the guys had no problem standing at a sink and shaving while nude or brushing their teeth or blow dry their hair or whatever. Men stood nude at the urinal to piss or they pissed while while taking a shower. No one wrapped up in a towel. The showers were in an open bay. Men weighed themselves while nude. The pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room were all clothing-optional and few men even carried a towel with them in that area.

This post was edited

Similar experience in a holiday resort camp, not a gym, but a good outcome nevertheless. Whilst participating in a swim at a famous holiday camp in the UK, where there is no segregation of the sexes in the changing rooms, just unisex cubicles, I had this experience. My friend (female) and I on returning from the swim, found that all the cubicles were occupied. Therefore, we had no choice, after coming out of the shower, to dry off and dress in the areas available around the outside of the lockers, as other people were doing. Most of those doing so, were not paying particular attention to what they might be showing or maybe could see. No jobs worth around to complain, just people excepting it as natural. Many times I have been to various swimming baths, where we are segregated by sex, and no end of men will come out of the shower, after a swim naked., and remain in that state till they dry. No big deal. If most people were to have the mindset that the naked body is not a ghastly thing to see, such as the Germans and Swedish folk, then the world would be a different place altogether.

This post was edited

It's a sexual perversion.If most people were to have the mindset that the naked body is not a ghastly thing to see, such as the Germans and Swedish folk, then the world would be a different place altogether.If someone is unable to view a human body in it's natural condition without becoming sexually aroused, that person suffers from a sexual perversion. Essentially all textiles freely admit to this sexual perversion.

This post was edited

You have forgotten your homework assignment.You just made that up.Be positive and affirming. Ask questions to gain a better understanding. The world is not black and white.

When you think you might disagree with someone, do not assume that your assessment of the situation is correct. History makes it clear that, in your case, it essentially never is.

This post was edited