RE:Did you tell the Dermatotogist you're a nudist?

Big Dude Man, I think you need to lay a bit low in order to avoid putting yourself in the "troll" category. Please be more considerate. Thanks!

This post was edited

You admit that you find it offensive when someone is nude where nudity is common, normal, expected, and acceptable.No, thats just something you made up.No. That's something you have expressed repeatedly.Nope, youve just made that up too.

Well, that's good to hear. Glad you didn't mean all of that stuff you said about being offended by nudity that takes place where nudity is common, normal, expected, and acceptable. Because that's all I've ever done.

First you say it's wrong and offensive. and then you say you're not offended by it. Ok. So, you're not offended by it. Great.

This post was edited

Agreed. The more a doctor knows about you, the better job they can do.because I believe that a well informed doctor knows what to look for.

This post was edited

You start out by repeatedly explaining in great detail how you are offended by simple nudity -- even when that nudity occurs at times, places, and situations where nudity is common, normal, expected, and accepted.

Then you say you're not at all offended by such nudity.

And now you say you are.

So, which is it?

Well, that's good to hear. Glad you didn't mean all of that stuff you said about being offended by nudity that takes place where nudity is common, normal, expected, and acceptable. Because that's all I've ever done.First you say it's wrong and offensive. and then you say you're not offended by it. Ok. So, you're not offended by it. Great.Wrong.

This post was edited

StoneAndy wrote:Big Dude Man, I think you need to lay a bit low in order to avoid putting yourself in the "troll" category. Please be more considerate. Thanks!BigDude Man replied:Someone makes up things Ive never said and you play the troll card on me Mr Andy.Interesting.All my opinions are irrelevant, please ignore them.Thank youBigDudeMan. With respect this and other replies in this thread and others are coming across badly.Perhaps its not your intention, but many of your contributions are reading as judgemental, belittling and, as in the reply quoted above, passive aggressive. StoneAndy made his point as respectfully as possible and, from the clear intelligence behind your writing, I think youre brighter and better, and probably a nicer person than your reply to him and other replies here suggest.People, often bravely, share personal experiences and thoughts here, and their contributions reflect our diversity which, like our diverse naked bodies, should be celebrated not shamed - kindness is wisdom.

I wish there was a like button on this site ;-) Well written and Thumbs up.

I will add that there is a art to writing on a social site like this, we don't have the benefit of face to face conversations where facial expressions and body language can be read as part of the conversation. Some people have problems with this written type of communication. That can be exasperated if someone is the type that reads between the lines looking for hidden meanings or takes things too literally.

If you read BigDudeMan's profile, he clearly states he has mental issues and is seeing a phyciatrist. So it may be best to just ignore him.

Cheers,
Gordy

This post was edited

That's an interesting response as it does not address any of the issues raised during this discussion.Lies.I won't bother repeating the issues, if you're interested in reading them, I'm guessing that's a possibility.

From your profile:I'm not well educated.I did not finish school.I have a condition that my psychiatrist attempted to define, but I don't really believe he knows how.I have great difficulty forming relationships with people. Either as a result of my condition (or as I believe) a separate condition.English is my first language; I'm just not good at using it yet.Putting it all together it seems like it could be something within the autism spectrum.

So, let me suggest:
Try asking questions rather than making and expressing judgments.

Doing that one thing would make a huge difference.

This post was edited

I would seem that copying and pasting stuff right out of your provide is your definition of making stuff up.I don't see the point in interacting with you further. You just make stuff up.

From your profile:
I'm not well educated.I did not finish school.I have a condition that my psychiatrist attempted to define, but I don't really believe he knows how.I have great difficulty forming relationships with people. Either as a result of my condition (or as I believe) a separate condition.English is my first language; I'm just not good at using it yet.
Putting it all together it seems like it could be something within the autism spectrum.

Allow me to repeat my suggestion:

This post was edited

To the discussions of medical people who are uncomfortable with the human body.

For those that have not gone thru the cleansing process for a colonoscopy, I will describe it so the following makes sense. The day before the procedure you take 4 pills that are a strong laxative first thing in the mourning. The instructions are to stay close to the toilet, and only clear liquid diet till after the procedure. I was given a jug with a white powder (propylene glycol and electrolytes) in it, add 4 liters of water and later in the day drink half of it rapidly, 8 ounces every 10 minutes. I was on the toilet after each glass, with the liquid coming out getting clearer each time. Stopped drinking anything 2 hours before going to bed to let the gut drain and avoid night time issues. The day of the procedure, drink the rest of the jug 6 hours prior to the procedure, you will be on the toilet a lot again. 4 hours before the procedure STOP drinking anything, eventually the trips to the toilet slow and stop. The liquid coming out was brite yellow, the nurse told me that was normal and is the color of the bile.

Anyway to the story. At the VA, I was out of my street clothes and into hospital garb, with a young good natured female nurse doing the usual BP, temp, insert IV, and go over my medical history. She asked how the cleansing went, I said "OK, but it was strange peeing out the front and back at the sametime". She started laughing, BUT a nurse walking by stopped dead in her tracks and scowled at me saying "OH you are one of those". I responded "You don't need to be a psychiatrist to know about fight or flight syndrome and that some people deal with a stressful situation like their first colonoscopy by trying to make light of it by cracking jokes. And if you are uptight about the human body and bodily functions, maybe you are in the wrong line of work. You might be better off stuck in an office where you don't have to deal with patients. Or see one of the psychiatrists here to help you with your issues, like not being able to keep your mouth shut and mind your own business". The first nurse put her hand on my arm and said "calm down", and turned to the other nurse and said look at what you did to his blood pressure. I was still hooked up to one of those automatic BP machines, I thought I was relatively calm but the machine showed differently. The first nurse then told me that, that was my anesthesiologist :-0. I told her I needed to talk to the doctor or someone incharge. I relayed the story to him, he chuckled at the peeing thing but got a concerned look on his face about her reaction. I told him I was uncomfortable having her around in that state of mind with me in such a vulnerable situation, and I would call off the procedure if she was not replaced. He looked at the BP machine and tapped a few buttons to bring up the history, and said he'd be right back. When he came back he said we have a replacement, you will not see her again.

This post was edited

Allow me to repeat my suggestion:

Doing that one thing would make a huge difference.In my profile I say.I have a condition that my psychiatrist attempted to define, but I dont really believe he knows how .To which you concludePutting it all together it seems like it could be something within the autism spectrumThank you for solving that, Ill let my psychiatrist know an old dude on the internet has put him out a job.Like I said, you just make s*** up.
" it seems like it could be" Expresses a huge amount of doubt. Prove me wrong.

In the meantime:

This post was edited

Mensa,

Grandpa had a saying,

When teaching a pig to sing, you accomplish 2 things. 1. You waste your time, 2. You annoy the pig ;-)

Please be the adult here and drop it.

This post was edited