When did your body hair stop spreading?

I really don't remember when pubes grew in. Full beard in 20s, chest hairs in mid-20s, back hair in 40s. Eventually had hair everywhere, thick in places thinner in others. Now in my 60s the hair continues to spread and increase everywhere, seems like never ending puberty. Has this happened to many other guys?

This topic was edited
RE:When did your body hair stop spreading?

I've had hair on my legs for as long as I can remember. I was 12 and a few months when I grew hair between my legs. I was 14 or 15 when my armpits sprouted, in my early 20s when my chest hair thickened up. In my later 20s early 30s I would get a stray hair or two on the back of my shoulders. Now in my mid 50s I find my nose hair needs frequent trimming, as do my ears from time to time. The last time I went to the barber (I found a REAL one!) I had my eyebrows trimmed. I didn't have a unibrow before, but they did look better afterward.

I recently had a medical condition that warranted shaving my anus, as it hurt to barely touch the hair on it at the time. That made things difficult for a while, thankfully I'm pretty much in remission now.

I guess my answer to your question is: so far it hasn't.

This post was edited

At 60 I can say it has not stopped spreading. Most recent is the occasional long ones in the ears. About ten years ago long heavy hairs started showing up in my eyebrows. About the same time I noticed finer hairs growing on my penis up to the circumcision scar, these individual hairs are getting thicker and more of them as time goes on.

This post was edited

I too will say that it has not stopped spreading. A haircut finds fewer hairs on the top of the head and ears, nose, and eyebrows are now like fine wire. My beard, now almost all gray, seems to grow more slowly, but it has not changed pattern like my bald spot.

This post was edited

I guess I have a fur fetish and so love hair in all the right places! I was a late bloomer, so didn't really notice the hair creep up on me till I was about 16 . I'm sure it starts out fine and then thickens to get visibly noticeable. I was bewildered when I first noticed the dark patch between my grins, in the bathroom mirror and thought I'd lost my "innocence'! :) But I came to love the feel of running my fingers through all of it in time!The only time I was fully shaved was when I underwent spinal surgery. It was traumatic as the hair began growing back and the stubble was annoyingly itchy! I've never let a razor or anything of that sort get below my neck after that! Advancing in years after 50 I noticed a bald patch beginning to take shape at the back of my head , with hair thinning, but strangely with regular vigorous brushing and following a Hundred strokes morning and evening. The hair seems to have reappeared and looks fuller. My body hair has thinned own and has silver streaks in it while my armpit hair has lost colour and appears non existent! My pubes are full and dark and look a little incongruent with the salt and pepper mop on my head! :) I've lost a bit of hair below the navel d grown some along my penis shaft! I suppose chemical changes trigger off hair growing more visible on one's ears which I deal with having them threaded or tweezed out at the hair dressing salon in addition to a bit of eyebrow tidying up. All in all I think a little bit of grooming can present a pretty decent picture. CHEERS TO ALL THE HAIRY GUYS AND KEEP IT AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE!

This post was edited

I guess I have a fur fetish and so love hair in all the right places! I was a late bloomer, so didn't really notice the hair creep up on me till I was about 16 . I'm sure it starts out fine and then thickens to get visibly noticeable. I was bewildered when I first noticed the dark patch between my grins, in the bathroom mirror and thought I'd lost my "innocence'! :) But I came to love the feel of running my fingers through all of it in time!The only time I was fully shaved was when I underwent spinal surgery. It was traumatic as the hair began growing back and the stubble was annoyingly itchy! I've never let a razor or anything of that sort get below my neck after that! Advancing in years after 50 I noticed a bald patch beginning to take shape at the back of my head , with hair thinning, but strangely with regular vigorous brushing and following a Hundred strokes morning and evening. The hair seems to have reappeared and looks fuller. My body hair has thinned own and has silver streaks in it while my armpit hair has lost colour and appears non existent! My pubes are full and dark and look a little incongruent with the salt and pepper mop on my head! :) I've lost a bit of hair below the navel d grown some along my penis shaft! I suppose chemical changes trigger off hair growing more visible on one's ears which I deal with having them threaded or tweezed out at the hair dressing salon in addition to a bit of eyebrow tidying up. All in all I think a little bit of grooming can present a pretty decent picture. CHEERS TO ALL THE HAIRY GUYS AND KEEP IT AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE!

This post was edited

Right now, it's not so much the spreading, but getting thicker and white, all at the same time!

This post was edited

In my case I had a nice chest patch and a snail trail at about 21.
As for when it stops spreading, Ill let you know.

This post was edited

My hair on my legs stopped growing , same my month I started giving blow jobs

This post was edited

My hair on my legs stopped growing , same my month I started giving blow jobs

Who are the idiots who actually 'liked' this fake profile???

This post was edited

I wish it would stop spreading. It hasn't yet.

This post was edited