Not many handsome quality guys like kun77.

Not many handsome quality guys like kun77 from this site.

This guy is special.

Kun77' s last login was 7 years ago.

His profile still exist , NOT online for years.

Feels like I missed the perfect man & he's so fit.

His amazing body, so flawless.

Will he ever return ? ?

This topic was edited
RE:Not many handsome quality guys like kun77.

Not many handsome quality guys like kun77 from this site.Kun77' s last login was 7 years ago.Will he ever return ? ?

Was "he" ever here in the first place? There are a lot of posters on this site who use pictures of guys with perfect bodies to represent themselves. The fact that he hasn't been seen in seven years tells me that he was probably one of those guys that found out that the site wasn't what he was looking for.

Your post reminds me of the joke about the guy who was looking for the perfect woman. And he found her, but she was looking for the perfect man.

This post was edited

I saw a quality woman here on TN the other day. The picture showed a woman about 6 foot tall and 120 pounds, the profile said 4'10" and 145 pounds. The two did not quite match!!!

This post was edited

How can anyone determine if another person is a 'quality guy' just from appearance? He may certainly be considered cute, handsome, etc.....anything to describe his physical appearance but no one really knows if he is a 'quality guy' unless they personally know him.

Then again I suppose that all that matters in today's world are appearances.

This post was edited

Well, the dude was certified, posted photos in various outfits and states of undress, and was making friends for a couple of years, so he was real enough. But even real profiles have another reality as fantasy figures, and in that capacity they're real forever.

This post was edited

Despite the dude's profile being certified.

In your opinion, do you think his profile is genuine, looks genuine ?

Do you believe his is real ?

I don't believe his is telling the truth about his location.

This post was edited

Do you think kun77 will ever return ? ?

This post was edited

I'm guessing the OP and Ken are fake, this is just a trolling thread. Never feed the trolls.

This post was edited

Do you think kun77 will ever return ? ?

I expect that he's probably married now and "off the market" if he was any kind of a decent human being.

Actually, I have trouble believing that l_izzy1ford is real. That face seems too perfect. But it's undoubtedly somebody's face, somewhere.

This post was edited

Do you think kun77 will ever return ? ?I expect that he's probably married now and "off the market" if he was any kind of a decent human being.Actually, I have trouble believing that l_izzy1ford is real. That face seems too perfect. But it's undoubtedly somebody's face, somewhere.
Maybe it is your face??? lol

This post was edited

If a guy was said that is only one hot chick on here and she has not posted in a while, people would be offended. This is very sexist to judge all of the naked males on here and decie which one has the physical attributes you find hot.

This whole thread is so beyond funny because it is totally ridiculous. Might as well start a new thread on Elvis sightings.

This post was edited