RE:Tiny Suit

By Goosej:Give it a shot sometime. Go for some ice, vending machine purchase, or just a stroll!

That's way beyond my comfort threshold for confronting others with me dressed like that! :-)

Given the place we were staying at was primarily a golf course, I wanted to walk after hours in a little less but my wife wasn't having it! :-(

This post was edited

Thats cool! Glad you wore it out somewhere. I would like the opportunity to wear it somewhere besides the hotel. Out in public would be coool.

Wore it today. :-) I started nude (with rings today) having walked to the beach before dawn and largely having it to myself apart from the surfers who appeared soon after. (When at a non-nude beach I generally try to respect others' sensibilities by keeping a little distance but I do tend to treat surfers in the water as a different species and just ignore them.) As walkers and runners started to come by I would either back track, enter the water or return to my 'camp' behind a small dune.When it got towards my leaving time I walked back to my camp past three guys sitting on a different dune near another trail from the beach (since they were not walking around I didn't notice them until I was virtually level) and two girls who were having a quick skinny-dip (if they're nude, I'm not going out of my way to keep my distance, although it's not the first time I've seen someone skinny-dip seemingly as a 'bucket list' item than as a lifestyle choice!).Once at my camp it was clearly getting too busy with walkers to walk out nude along the length of the beach (if I can I'll get as close to my access trail first) so I donned my pouch and walked along wearing it. I would have likely been seen by the skinny-dipping girls who were already out and dressing, the three guys and the surfers as I walked the length of the beach. Seeing others entering the beach from my trail ahead, I then put on my polo shirt rather than keep just wearing only the pouch. The polo is long enough to cover all on its own - just - although wearing rings probably alters that equation. Once on the trail there's a steady stream of walkers, runners and surfers back to the park entrance even if they don't all go as far as 'my' beach, but usually if I haven't put my suit on by then it's sufficient on its own.I'm wondering which is more provocative as a sight to others. The pouch is small but obvious and quite novel to wear in any situation. However it covers me legally from the front. Nude is obviously provocative even if I play the part of doing my best to keep out of others' faces while enjoying my time at the beach in that state. Although it is an isolated beach that traditionally had a popular clothing-optional section, it's in a no-nudity state and has had reports of stronger policing in recent times and nudity is certainly less common. Wearing rings probably add another dimension through glistening (although today was overcast) and the additional bobbing that comes as a result of their shaping impact if others are close enough to see the details.I'm not sure. Perhaps I should have surveyed the girls...

This post was edited

Any chance the wife will come around and let you? That would be helpful having your wife aid you! Mine let me do a lot of wearing just a shirt in our last beach trip! I have a couple of shirts that I wore with just my flip flops or barefoot, nude underneath. We sat at the hotel bar talking to another couple. Went to a nearby bar for drinks with me wearing only the shirt. Went to dinner a couple times, I wore my small swimsuits to there and once I surveyed the seating, I went to the restroom, removed the shorts and put them in a small backpack I carried, then back to the table for dinner. Time to leave and I got up, walked out and back to the hotel wearing nothing but my shirt.That's way beyond my comfort threshold for confronting others with me dressed like that! :-)Given the place we were staying at was primarily a golf course, I wanted to walk after hours in a little less but my wife wasn't having it! :-(

This post was edited

Any chance the wife will come around and let you? That would be helpful having your wife aid you! Mine let me do a lot of wearing just a shirt in our last beach trip! I have a couple of shirts that I wore with just my flip flops or barefoot, nude underneath. We sat at the hotel bar talking to another couple. Went to a nearby bar for drinks with me wearing only the shirt. Went to dinner a couple times, I wore my small swimsuits to there and once I surveyed the seating, I went to the restroom, removed the shorts and put them in a small backpack I carried, then back to the table for dinner. Time to leave and I got up, walked out and back to the hotel wearing nothing but my shirt.That's way beyond my comfort threshold for confronting others with me dressed like that! :-)Given the place we were staying at was primarily a golf course, I wanted to walk after hours in a little less but my wife wasn't having it! :-(

How long was the shirt?

This post was edited

Ill find a pic and post it.

How long was the shirt?

This post was edited

Saw a mens swimsuit on the Kiniki website that was a tiny pouch in front that just covered the goods and narrow strings around the waist and up the crack. Has anyone worn something that small or seen someone else wearing it? If so, where?

I've worn those Kiniki g-strings on non-naturist public beaches and hotel sunbathing terraces in France, the Greek and Spanish islands among many other places.

This post was edited

This is the shirt I wore in bars and restaurants while wearing nothing else by my flip flops.

Ill find a pic and post it.How long was the shirt?

This post was edited

Looks plenty long enough! I've a couple of polos that just are long enough assuming I don't lift my arms or stand at full attention. I consider them sufficient when beach-side and I could conceivably be wearing a swim brief.

While wearing my polo on a busy beach-side path on multiple days recently, I got friendly greetings from some or the usual non-engagement from most. There were a few funny looks from young 'uns, but they wouldn't have seen anything apart from a distinct lack of shorts.

This post was edited

This is the standing picture of the shirt I wore with my fishnet g-string and a couple of the string only

This post was edited

I haven't worn my fishnet string for so long; I should get it out! My wife bought me three from Fredrick's of Hollywood on a US work trip in the '90's. A red fishnet, a metallic blue one (now black since the finish has worn away and one that has a sheer black centre between two solid black sides and a red lip patch in the centre. Given my newish philosophy of sometimes daring to wear strings anywhere a female might (i.e.: almost anywhere, now), perhaps they need a run!

Not sure how the local constabulary views fabrics that aren't fully opaque, though.

This post was edited