Two Firsts Today

Went to my first nude house party and played my baritone horn nude for an audience for the first time. Had a great time.

This topic was edited
RE:Two Firsts Today

Went to my first nude house party and played my baritone horn nude for an audience for the first time. Had a great time.

Sounds like a fun time.

This post was edited

It would have to agree that it sounds like a great time. I will bet it played out quite well as there was most likely festive notes abounding everywhere! Ok, ok, Ill stop. But Im glad you enjoyed yourself & hope you get to have many more in the future.

This post was edited

I'll get on the humorist bandwagon as well - did anyone at the party comment on how big a horn you were using?

Or even better, "What are you hiding behind that huge instrument?"

This post was edited

Went to my first nude house party and played my baritone horn nude for an audience for the first time. Had a great time.I'll get on the humorist bandwagon as well - did anyone at the party comment on how big a horn you were using?Or even better, "What are you hiding behind that huge instrument?"

I didn't hear any.
Besides a baritone horn only covers to the navel. I would need a tuba to cover crotch.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great experience, happy for you.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great experience, happy for you.

This post was edited

What was the occasion? Was there other musicians as well?

This post was edited

Euphonium.

This post was edited

Some very funny images in these discussions, .... the nude horn section .... haha

This post was edited

Accompanied by a flute. :-P

This post was edited