RE:Is it okay for a guy to walk around a locker room naked?

You're the sad one! An old men who has nothing better to do then pass judgment on others. Get out and get a life.

Hahahaha, I dont need to creep on naked men in locker rooms to have a very nice naturist lifestyle.

I find it sad that you do.

This post was edited

i always bath naked from hostel days, in hostel we all have a common bathroom

This post was edited

Was shocked at my local gym yesterday by the reaction of others in the changing room when a man of around 75 simply stripped off and walked naked to the showers holding his towel. Judging from their reaction it was the most unacceptable behaviour going.
It was bad enough for me to do the same even though I hadnt actually been for my workout at that point. Stupid thing is that the most vocal were actually sneaking sly looks.
Good thing was he seemed to appreciate the support, and after we had showered we sat there, naked, chatting for around half an hour while others came and went.
I then changed into my gym kit and went for my workout before showering again afterwards,

This post was edited

I always go nude from my locker to the showers and back. I have seen others that do the same thing. I haven't heard of comments about it.

This post was edited

It is OK to walk around a men's locker room naked it is expected however in some locker rooms such as gyms you may find that some other people may not like it as much. Most of them will avert their eyes but there may be some who speak out against it. So expect that they can either not look or they can leave the locker room. I walk around my gym locker room fuck naked all the time showers steamroom sauna whatever. Only had one person complain and he was told to leave by mangers for harassment of members. I have met many friends and had many long discussions and debates in the locker room's naked with other naked men

This post was edited

Has anyone been in locker room where they had female staff clean while you were in there?

This post was edited

Has anyone been in locker room where they had female staff clean while you were in there?

Not exactly that. The switches for the pool area lights were in the men's locker room and the female swim class instructor had to come in to turn the lights on.

This post was edited

Many times. Including when showering.

This post was edited

I was 13 when I started using the locker room and gang showers in School. I was hesitant at first but I accepted this new experience and became comfortable in getting naked and showering with the other boys in gym class.

I use the locker room for what it was made for in changing clothes and showering. I have no problem in getting naked while changing and using the showers without having to closing the curtain. I use this time to set an example that being naked in the locker room is acceptable and there is nothing wrong with it.

Much later in life I discovered the Korean Spa where nudity is required in the spas, steam room and sauna including the locker room and showers. It feels great to walk around naked and enjoying the facilities the way they were designed.

This post was edited

I dont walk round the gym locker room but Ive no prob standing nude while Im drying off and get fresh clothes from the locker. Being a big chain gym for everyone theres no nudity anywhere except locker rooms .

This post was edited