RE:Is it okay for a guy to walk around a locker room naked?

Kudos to you. The Y I go to recently put a sign up over the whirlpool that swim suits were required. (WTF?!). In the mens lockerroom next to the showers?!.

Have you asked management why the change ?

Im willing to bet its not that the management have suddenly developed a phobia against nudity, more likely its a response to complaints about the behaviour of the creeps.

The creeps will never admit they are the problem though as this thread shows.

This post was edited

You would think so. At the beach club we were members of in Florida almost all the males would be naked in the locker room. When I moved up to a small rural town in North Carolina hardly anyone is naked outside of their personal shower space at the gym I joined. Another one that I visited, in the locker room there is a sign that says absolutely no nudity in the locker room. You have to be covered in the public area of the showers.

This post was edited

It's WHY I go.

Thats so sad.

Having to resort to a locker room for social nudity when everyone else is there to use the gym , pool or whatever the facility is.

This post was edited

There is nothing wrong with being naked in a mens locker room. I go about my business and do not make a big deal about it; you know weigh myself or use the urinal before showering. I always bring a towel into the sauna just to sit on, not to cover up. Cant believe the number of younger guys who come into the sauna with their sweaty gym clothes on. A couple have decided to join me au natural after seeing me being comfortable with my old body. azskinnyguy.

This post was edited

Thank you for making this point for many they are one and the same as suggested by so many posts on this site and others.

Yes it is okay to walk around in the locker room naked. The question should be: Is it naturism if somebody walks in the locker room naked? And the answer is: It is not.

This post was edited

It's WHY I go.

It's a great place to bond with other like minded men in the nude. Not just a changing room. Only right wing narrow minded homophobe conservatives would have an issue with this.

This post was edited

It's WHY I go.Thats so sad.Having to resort to a locker room for social nudity when everyone else is there to use the gym , pool or whatever the facility is.

You're the sad one! An old men who has nothing better to do then pass judgment on others. Get out and get a life.

This post was edited

oh hell yes if you cant be naked in a locker room then things are bad we are all guys and last time i looked we all have the same stuff between our legs and u should be comfortable

This post was edited

id used to go just to be naked in the lockerroom/showers yes i used the hottub ( was coed so couldnt be naked ) but still the lockerroon/steam room heck yes i was naked in those and there to see other naked men specially the str8 ones

This post was edited

I guess it depends on the culture of the locker area. Some appear more reserved and excessive nudity is frowned upon , while others celebrate it. If your lucky enuf to be in the latter company, consider yourself lucky.

This post was edited