RE:Is it okay for a guy to walk around a locker room naked?

Like 100% of men who use locker rooms i get naked between changing clothes and using the showers,

Like 99% of the guys who do the same, there are guys like you who creep the others out into making them feel creeped on and have to wear a towel so the 1% of creeps in the locker room, abuse the locker room to get a fucking jolly.

Like you, Ive made those statistics up, just like 88.8 of all other statistics.

You are still the creepy locker room exhibitionist we all wish just fucked the hell off.

This post was edited

Like you, Ive made those statistics up, just like 88.8 of all other statistics.You are still the creepy locker room exhibitionist we all wish just fucked the hell off.

Hilarious but to the point

This post was edited

Yes it is okay to walk around in the locker room naked. The question should be: Is it naturism if somebody walks in the locker room naked? And the answer is: It is not.

This post was edited

Yes it is okay to walk around in the locker room naked. The question should be: Is it naturism if somebody walks in the locker room naked? And the answer is: It is not.

Interesting question and novel response. Wonder if it aligns with the intent of the OP? suspect they had a different intention beyond naturism in mind. Many online and on this site live a naked=nudism perspective.

This post was edited

Like 100% of men who use locker rooms i get naked between changing clothes and using the showers,Like 99% of the guys who do the same, there are guys like you who creep the others out into making them feel creeped on and have to wear a towel so the 1% of creeps in the locker room, abuse the locker room to get a fucking jolly.Like you, Ive made those statistics up, just like 88.8 of all other statistics.You are still the creepy locker room exhibitionist we all wish just fucked the hell off.

Thank you! I love conservative pricks like you in the locker room. Gives me great pleasure flaunting my junk all over your face!

This post was edited

Thank you! I love conservative pricks like you in the locker room. Gives me great pleasure flaunting my junk all over your face!

Hahahaha.

Sad little creepy dick.

This post was edited

Thank you! I love conservative pricks like you in the locker room. Gives me great pleasure flaunting my junk all over your face!Hahahaha.Sad little creepy dick.

Glad you got a kick out of that. That's how I feel when a look at your nub of a dick. HAHAHAHA What's like being a cuckold.

This post was edited

Not a surprising response from a person who started a group called locker room exhibitionist. These folks give nudism the bad name it has in mainstream society.

Hahahaha.Sad little creepy dick.

This post was edited

Thats the point HCF, they are attracted to nudity not nudism.

The fact that they are creeping on naked guys in locker rooms is the reason guys dont get naked in locker rooms.

The sad, little, creepy, dickless morons dont see that they are the problem.

Funny how they never put being a creep in their profiles under hobbies.

This post was edited

Thats the point HCF, they are attracted to nudity not nudism.

And its me to me nudity as a precursor to sex not just simple non sexual nudity.

The fact that they are creeping on naked guys in locker rooms is the reason guys dont get naked in locker rooms.

Unlikely that they would see that consequence because they only center on themselves.

This post was edited