Is it okay for a guy to walk around a locker room naked?

How could it not be ok?

I'll tell you. Only someone overwhelmed with perversion could even imagine there might be any problem with one male seeing another male nude.

Just to be clear, it's not only ok for a guy to be nude in a men's locker room, it's to be expected.

Paul Jones

This topic was edited
RE:Is it okay for a guy to walk around a locker room naked?

Yup! This is exactly the way many of us feel and has been for discussed for many years here.

This post was edited

Yes it is okay to walk around the locker room naked.
I expect to see other men naked in the locker room, and I am accepting of others seeing me naked. If I didn't see anybody walking around naked I would not be comfortable at all, if I saw men walking around fully dressed and watching me I would know something was up. I was introduced to locker rooms at a young age and that is the normal attire for the locker room,naked at the most a towel over the shoulder. It's the place where men can be men and be comfortable around other men

This post was edited

Of course it is and I for one am happy to see it. Wish it could carry over to the gym and pool too.

This post was edited

Of course it is and I for one am happy to see it. Wish it could carry over to the gym and pool too.

It was common in the pool and also in some men only gyms in the past.

This post was edited

For sure - just don't get a woodie or might be a bit embarrassing.

This post was edited

For sure - just don't get a woodie or might be a bit embarrassing.

I guess that depends on the locker room.

This post was edited

As a corollary, it's also okay for someone to cover themselves with a towel. Some people here are weirdly judgey about the behaviour of others.

This post was edited

There is a big difference between being naked in a locker room and that creepy naked guy in the locker room.

If you dont know how to tell, them you are more likely the latter.

This post was edited

A locker room for me is a very infrequent occurrence. Years go by. Since I have never noticed anyone being creepy, nor do I consider myself in that category, how do you tell the difference? Is the creep just old, or fat, or both, or is there a certain behavior that makes him creepy? Would scars from surgeries qualify? What about slow and deliberate movements due to slippery floors and maladies like arthritis? Please explain.

This post was edited

When you did use locker rooms tell me how you used them and Ill tell you if others would find it creepy.

This post was edited