RE:Is it okay for a guy to walk around a locker room naked?

There is a big difference between being naked in a locker room and that creepy naked guy in the locker room.If you dont know how to tell, them you are more likely the latter.

What is the behavior of a creepy guy? I've been using locker rooms for 50 years and have never encountered inappropriate behavior other than a guy with a Boner on occasion. But, that's a normal body function nothing to be alarmed about. Just go about your business and you won't be harmed.

Could it be you're the one with the perverted imagination!

2 minutes ago

This post was edited

Sure it's ok to be naked in a locker room. Nudity is just natural for some and weird for others. BUT.......there is a perversion issue too. Nudity in a locker room can also mean come and get it......

This post was edited

Currently there is a naked guy at my gym that loves to Jack off in front of anyone he thinks might be interested at any time. I dont understand why he has t been busted and thrown out - always makes me sad when I realize he is there.

However there is another guy - Ive never seen naked - stalking all the men in the locker room. He comes and goes - sometimes in swim board shorts in the showers - but walking and staring . Pretending to be washing his hands and looking into the shower area - for ten minutes

He wins the creepy man in the locker room award in my gym. Maybe its the clothing that makes him more creepy ? I dont know

This post was edited

Currently there is a naked guy at my gym that loves to Jack off in front of anyone he thinks might be interested at any time. I dont understand why he has t been busted and thrown out - always makes me sad when I realize he is there.

That's the guy that turns everyone off to locker room nudity. Yeah, he should be thrown out!! There's a time and a place for everything and jacking off in a locker room is not the place.

This post was edited

Could it be you're the one with the perverted imagination!2 minutes ago

Yip, that the latter.

This post was edited

Currently there is a naked guy at my gym that loves to Jack off in front of anyone he thinks might be interested at any time. I don't understand why he has t been busted and thrown out - always makes me sad when I realize he is there.That's the guy that turns everyone off to locker room nudity. Yeah, he should be thrown out!! There's a time and a place for everything and jacking off in a locker room is not the place.

Take pity on him. He must've been abused as a child. He need to get the attention of other males. He needs an authoritarian male to tell him to "STOP doing that here." If that doesn't work explain to the manager of the facility what is going on. And only the Manager no one in between the hierarchy.

This post was edited

Currently there is a naked guy at my gym that loves to Jack off in front of anyone he thinks might be interested at any time. I don't understand why he has t been busted and thrown out - always makes me sad when I realize he is there.That's the guy that turns everyone off to locker room nudity. Yeah, he should be thrown out!! There's a time and a place for everything and jacking off in a locker room is not the place.Take pity on him. He must've been abused as a child. He need to get the attention of other males. He needs an authoritarian male to tell him to "STOP doing that here." If that doesn't work explain to the manager of the facility what is going on. And only the Manager no one in between the hierarchy.

Thats quite a leap for a locker room exhibitionist to make.

This post was edited

He wins the creepy man in the locker room award in my gym. Maybe its the clothing that makes him more creepy ? I dont know

There's always at least one. Many of them congregate here to ply their wares.

This post was edited

That's the guy that turns everyone off to locker room nudity. Yeah, he should be thrown out!! There's a time and a place for everything and jacking off in a locker room is not the place.

Yep so those of who want to simply use locker rooms the way they were designed lose out while they gets their rocks off. Under the guise of self expression and freedom.

This post was edited

I was introduced to the locker room and gang showers when I was 13, I was hesitant at first but grew with this new experience and became comfortable in getting naked and showering with the other guys.

The locker room has changed since then, gone are the gang showers and towel dance is the new normal in changing clothes. I use the locker room for what it was made for in changing clothes and showering. I have no problem in getting naked while changing and using the showers without closing the curtain. I use this time to set an example that being naked in the locker room is acceptable and there is nothing wrong with it. We have become the minority in being naked in the locker room and that we continue to exercise our freedom of being naked in the locker room as it was originally designed for in the first place.

This post was edited