RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Getting in some nude time on the balcony before we get too close to land.Checked email and headlines. Catching up on social media.

Same today.

This post was edited

Last chance to be nude on the balcony.
Checking email and social media.

This post was edited

Spent 3-4 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday at a natural, clothing optional hot spring near our home. There were actually a few other nudists there both days. Was nice to enjoy a little social nudity and relax for my days off.

This post was edited

Worked on a few small projects, so I was in and out of the house. We also did a little yard work and then we both took outdoor showers. It's still warm enough here to do so. Then nights are getting cooler, so my wife said it's time to fire up the hot tub. Be the first night in quite a while since we've done that.

This post was edited

They seemed genuinely apologetic but as you said, we'll see in the interim.

So did they clean up their language for the remainder of the job?

This post was edited

They seemed genuinely apologetic but as you said, we'll see in the interim.So did they clean up their language for the remainder of the job?

They actually moved their Bobcat/trailer operation elsewhere. Haven't seen or heard them in a week. They're down the road a ways now.

This post was edited

Is that the one called the naked bar?

This post was edited

Hiking mostly. Always great to get naked and be in nature.

This post was edited

Nude on my deck now. Read the paper, checked email and social media. Rare November day when it is warm enough.

This post was edited

Thanks to unseasonably warm weather for mid November here in the Midwest I mowed the lawn naked this week. And put outdoor Christmas decor up Donald ducking in a open shirt

This post was edited