Water Skiing

Seeing a post where someone was riding a jet ski nude made me wonder. has anyone water skied nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Water Skiing

I have thought about it in the past, but never had the right people in the right circumstances at the right time to make it happen. I'm still open to the idea and would like to mark it off my bucket list. ALL states require a PFD( Personal Flotation Device) to water ski. How does that fit into nude water skiing? Wearing a PFD and nothing else, or no PFD or anything else? What is the criteria to be considered Nude Water Skiing?

This post was edited

I have thought about it in the past, but never had the right people in the right circumstances at the right time to make it happen. I'm still open to the idea and would like to mark it off my bucket list. ALL states require a PFD( Personal Flotation Device) to water ski. How does that fit into nude water skiing? Wearing a PFD and nothing else, or no PFD or anything else? What is the criteria to be considered Nude Water Skiing?

Didn't think about the PFD when I posted this. Since many participants in WNBR events wear helmets, even if nude otherwise, I guess the same would be true of a PFD when water skiing.

This post was edited

I'd regard the PFD as an accessory, like a hat or footwear. Wouldn't mean I'd want ro wear it though, but it's probably hard to do water skiing without being visible to others. Kayaking can be a little more discret and I'd hate PFD tanlines...

This post was edited

Let me know when you're ready, I will drive your boat nude while you ski nude!

This post was edited

I would love to do that, and have someone make a video of it. Only a few minor things preventing it.
1) I don't have a boat
2) I don't know anyone with a boat.
3) I have not water skiid in over 30 years
4) In Florida, the ocean would be too rough and the lakes have alligators in them.
Personally, I have never water skiid in more, or less than a speedo so I was consistant.
I did go tubing in nylon running shorts when I was 25. I don't remember why I was not wearing a speedo since that was what I usually wore. When I wiped out on the tube, I lost my shorts. I climbed back on the tube nude and figured the lack of shorts should not stop me from tubing some more, so I sis another round nude before climbing back in the boat.
Of course if anyone has a boat and wants to help me with this, I would be very grateful.

This post was edited

Let me know when you're ready, I will drive your boat nude while you ski nude!

I will definitely keep you in mind for this task, I need someone who knows how to operate a boat pulling a skier..

This post was edited

I would love to do that, and have someone make a video of it. Only a few minor things preventing it.1) I don't have a boat2) I don't know anyone with a boat.3) I have not water skiid in over 30 years4) In Florida, the ocean would be too rough and the lakes have alligators in them.Personally, I have never water skiid in more, or less than a speedo so I was consistant.I did go tubing in nylon running shorts when I was 25. I don't remember why I was not wearing a speedo since that was what I usually wore. When I wiped out on the tube, I lost my shorts. I climbed back on the tube nude and figured the lack of shorts should not stop me from tubing some more, so I sis another round nude before climbing back in the boat.Of course if anyone has a boat and wants to help me with this, I would be very grateful.
Did you live in Florida or New York when you water skied?

This post was edited

I will definitely keep you in mind for this task, I need someone who knows how to operate a boat pulling a skier.
I am happy to help since I am only an hour away. I have a lifetime of boating and skiing experience and have been looking for a reason to visit.

You probably noticed my Crownline last time you stopped by.
I do expect to taste some of your famous grilling!

This post was edited

Here is someone skiing nude. From the stance I would say she is a novice at it though.

This post was edited

Hehe that would be fun but I wouldn't be able to do it alone though lol

Of course not, you need a competent boat operator and an observer for safety.

This post was edited