FAKES, PERVS & GROSS

I am back on after a short absence caused by my account somehow getting deleted on my end - not really sure what happened but I have been a good boy so I doubt it was something devious, that was said just to clarify things before someone says something about my short lived status here.
Anyway my point was that I am starting to think that a majority of the men on this site are nothing more that FAKES, DIRTY PERVS, and SICKOS.

I have in the last day been talking to guys that I thought were other great nudist dads, but to my surprise they have turned out to be something different all together. Do not get me wrong I understand that everyone has a different standard for what is good for their own kids, but some of the things that have been said to me are going to make me really start to question the dads on this site. I have been asked for pictures of my kid, which is safe enough - But then i have been asked more personal things which I am an open book so I am ok with answer some of those - However some of these "dads" turn to asking about sexual acts with my child, or if I will put him on cam so they can see him in the flesh, and even to tell me that I should come visit them so we can all "experiment" together in the father/son bond.

Do not get me wrong several of the guys on here are great and I have talked about introducing my son to more things and stuff(all without being dirty) - But the notice is out there for all you PERVERTED MEN I am fed up with it already, and I will start putting your IDs up in every DAD GROUP and in FORUMS so the rest of the group knows who you are, and the danger you are. I thought I would be safe to say I have kids, but it isn't safe not with the likes of them around.
PS. To the good dads out there - thanks for being good dads and not a dirty perv.

This topic was edited
RE: FAKES, PERVS & GROSS

Yeah I will be flagging them but I am not going to stop there - I am serious about plastering them and what they write all over anyplace i think other dads might see it that way it will be taken serious and hopefully they will get removed and understand the real dads will not put up with it.

Today was not a one time thing either it was just the nudge that sent me over the edge. The first time it happened I seriously thought it was part of some sting but yeah it was just some dirty guy and I passed it off but no more.

This post was edited

Naturalist - I totally agree with you. I am contemplating taking down the information pertaining to being a dad, cause just some of the things that were said made me feel like my kid had been violated. I know i can deal with 100s of people telling me I am being unreasonible when it comes to no longer sharing that fact about my life over the chance of having to deal withone more of those freaks.

This post was edited

One thing is about understanding the code system certain individuals use, also the fact that when people get too soon too curious they either fakes or pervs - or both. There are just 2 ways in coping with them - avoid them or flag/otherwise make generality aware of them and help to get rid of them. More people who opt for 2nd choice, also contribute to making the site more comfortable for other real nudies. Third way to deal with them could be "embarrass them" -tactics (which I have successfully applied few times). In the early stages "go with a flow" and encourage them to be open and shoot out their perversions (whether imagined or real, not relevant) and then, all of a sudden, say very matter-of-factly something like: "Are you mentally disabled or sick as you seem to admire and endorse behaviour, which not only illegal in most societies but also in science proven very harmful for kids as well as against natural trait of humans to consider people they grow up with as sexually not very high priority".

Being socially nude does not include engaging in harmful things and though sexually I am far from prude, there is no unproblematic sexuality between close relatives if they have lived together (situations where people engage in intimacy or fall in love without initially being aware of their next-of-kinship are a different story or peers doing experimenting with relatives that may happen in the age of sexual curiousity arising), nor between an adult and a kid who is below age of natural awareness (at least semi-advanced puberty, but may be much later phase in life depending largely of mental and not just physical development). Law is one thing, but some countries have laws not reflecting to real life, so things like age of consent and adulthood or so will be debatable to eternity and better be left out as they also subject of individual interpretation in various legal systems (doesn't mean one could not address even age of consent in whatever issue consent is required - nudity, sex, joining a club, signing one's own school absence notes, purchasing cigarrettes/booze, voting in various elections or driving a vehicle). Human psychology again is universal, and when doing things that beyond doubt proven with very high probability harmful for an individual is not acceptable.

What is the best way to deal with such problems? Obviously there is enough "market" for pervs and fakes within TN community, otherwise they would not exist or be just singular occasional curiosities not disturbing the real nudies. I also believe that the mere existense of fakes and pervs is driving many people here to taking open stand against ANY insinuations of sex and sexuality as if nude people would be entirely asexual beings. That is not true, but some people seem to think that if you even try to approach sex and sexuality matter-of factly or talk about legitimate issues and concerns, it means you are a perv.

In general fakes are in a hurry as they are looking for ways to get off - sooner the better. Real pervs may have more patience as their motivations are somewhat more honest (truth-related might in this particular case be better wording than honest). Nevertheless neither should be here for such purpose. First and foremost not because of what they do may be illegal or punishable, but because when it does occur in reality, it tends to cause a long lasting or permanent damage of one or the other kind and proves of undevelopment ability of empathy. That doesn't include only their (real or imagined) victims but also true nudists who not interested in hearing of their fetishes.

This post was edited

Eww I don't get why people can't just act normal. Too bad you had those interactions. Wonder if the site owners would allow for people (volunteers) to help scrub out those profiles.

This post was edited

I am back on after a short absence caused by my account somehow getting deleted on my end - not really sure what happened but I have been a good boy so I doubt it was something devious, that was said just to clarify things before someone says something about my short lived status here. Anyway my point was that I am starting to think that a majority of the men on this site are nothing more that FAKES, DIRTY PERVS, and SICKOS. I have in the last day been talking to guys that I thought were other great nudist dads, but to my surprise they have turned out to be something different all together. Do not get me wrong I understand that everyone has a different standard for what is good for their own kids, but some of the things that have been said to me are going to make me really start to question the dads on this site. I have been asked for pictures of my kid, which is safe enough - But then i have been asked more personal things which I am an open book so I am ok with answer some of those - However some of these "dads" turn to asking about sexual acts with my child, or if I will put him on cam so they can see him in the flesh, and even to tell me that I should come visit them so we can all "experiment" together in the father/son bond. Do not get me wrong several of the guys on here are great and I have talked about introducing my son to more things and stuff(all without being dirty) - But the notice is out there for all you PERVERTED MEN I am fed up with it already, and I will start putting your IDs up in every DAD GROUP and in FORUMS so the rest of the group knows who you are, and the danger you are. I thought I would be safe to say I have kids, but it isn't safe not with the likes of them around.PS. To the good dads out there - thanks for being good dads and not a dirty perv.

Suggestion: Get certified and then post the communication to: https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=12353

This post was edited

What I wonder why the OP did post this in the Men's room? Obviously he was offended by some males, but in general that is universal enough a problem that is not solely that of some males on this site, even if by absolute numbers males probably the more common culprits.

This post was edited

I am back on after a short absence caused by my account somehow getting deleted on my end - not really sure what happened but I have been a good boy so I doubt it was something devious, that was said just to clarify things before someone says something about my short lived status here. Anyway my point was that I am starting to think that a majority of the men on this site are nothing more that FAKES, DIRTY PERVS, and SICKOS. I have in the last day been talking to guys that I thought were other great nudist dads, but to my surprise they have turned out to be something different all together. Do not get me wrong I understand that everyone has a different standard for what is good for their own kids, but some of the things that have been said to me are going to make me really start to question the dads on this site. I have been asked for pictures of my kid, which is safe enough - But then i have been asked more personal things which I am an open book so I am ok with answer some of those - However some of these "dads" turn to asking about sexual acts with my child, or if I will put him on cam so they can see him in the flesh, and even to tell me that I should come visit them so we can all "experiment" together in the father/son bond. Do not get me wrong several of the guys on here are great and I have talked about introducing my son to more things and stuff(all without being dirty) - But the notice is out there for all you PERVERTED MEN I am fed up with it already, and I will start putting your IDs up in every DAD GROUP and in FORUMS so the rest of the group knows who you are, and the danger you are. I thought I would be safe to say I have kids, but it isn't safe not with the likes of them around.PS. To the good dads out there - thanks for being good dads and not a dirty perv.

Suggestion: Get certified and then post the communication to: https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=12353

I was certified before and have already sent in my two pictures and hoping that the certification will go through again very quickly. I truely enjoy the site and know a majority of people are good - just can't understand the pervs on here.

This post was edited

What I wonder why the OP did post this in the Men's room? Obviously he was offended by some males, but in general that is universal enough a problem that is not solely that of some males on this site, even if by absolute numbers males probably the more common culprits.
I tossed it in this section not so much because of it being males who had done it but because I figured Dads = Males and therefore the MALE FORUM would be the best place for other dads to see it. The latest perv was talking about things that only structually one male could do to another and was asking if I would be willing to let him watch - so with that I just figured this would be the best place to start and knowing the post would pop up on the HOME page too. I also thought that being in the mens forum some of the other dads out there would see it as a call to rally against these kind of people. I am sure the moms on the site get creapers too and I do not dismiss that but maybe letting those types of guys out there understand that vast majority of the men on this site are not okay with sexually exploiting others people children, maybe just maybe with fingers crossed and hope extremely high those types of people will find each other and leave the normal dads(and moms) alone.
BTW: HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE GOOD GUYS OUT THERE; DADS, GRANDPAS, UNCLES, AND ROLE MODELS

This post was edited

Unfortunately, what happens in Vegas.....
Since the offense did not happen through this site, the admin hands are kinda tied, but the perp bears watching.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, what happens in Vegas.....Since the offense did not happen through this site, the admin hands are kinda tied, but the perp bears watching.

That was kind of what I was thinking too - being in a different area and having a different name there is no way to prove it was said user. Which will make me very reluctant to do that again.

This post was edited