Why has my thread been removeed?

I made a thread three months ago about indecent exposure and its gone, anyone know why?

This topic was edited
RE:Why has my thread been removeed?

There seems to be little or no rhyme/reason as to what is taken down here, especially in the last few weeks since Mastercard has dropped the bomb on True Nudists, forcing the website to begin wholesale editing that includes the most innocuous content. Don't feel too bad that your old thread didn't make the ridiculous cut.

If there was anything of a sexual nature involved in that thread you began, you'll need to get used to seeing more posts going bye bye, I'm sorry to report. They are cleaning house and may end up tossing the baby out with the bathwater! Can I say baby anymore?

I made a thread three months ago about indecent exposure and its gone, anyone know why?

This post was edited

Can I say baby anymore?

Chronologically challenged will be the new term going forward. MasterCard has spoken.

This post was edited

Not sure how time and date remembering has anything to do with my thread going missing that I posted just over three months ago!

This post was edited

Not sure how time and date remembering has anything to do with my thread going missing that I posted just over three months ago!

Lots of stuff disappeared a few weeks ago. While some of it got caught up in the draconian "These words are bad" including Man, Woman, Boy, Girl, Teen, etc, (and any word containing that string of characters), lots of other stuff not remotely near any of these just randomly vanished. The powers that be have yet to address that.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Well I had an ongoing issue of "Indecent exposure" here in the UK back in July last year. I was arrested and interviewed but not charged with an offence. I was bailed pending further enquiries from the Government CPS. While waiting for them to decide whether to charge me or not I came on here and was advised to contact BN. They wrote back to me and pointed me in the correct direction to defend myself against BOTH the POLICE and the SOLICITORS who were trying to set me up to take a fall.

So after reasearching the information on BN's website and also looking into camera/video evidence for use in courts (UK), I established that the camera/video evidence could not be used. My neighbour past video evidence to another neighbour who then past that evidence onto the police to prosecute me with it.

While waiting on bail I then had to return to the police station at the expiry of my bail. I suppose at that time it was either charge me or let me go free. Anyway what happened was the officer would not see me, and I assume that was because I'd written to the police complaints department and put in a full report backed by legal evidence. The desk officer then said to me, give me your phone number and the officer will be in touch with you, you however are still on bail!

I did not receive any further paperwork from the police so I left being told I was on bail but no further paperwork or expiry date.

Some weeks later the police complaints department wrote back to me with their conclusions...

Basically, the police never admit nothing, and can't be seen to be in the wrong. The officer who looked at my report advised that the CCTV/camera evidence had not been concluded that it could be used, but only the CPS could decide. The camera/CCTV evidence was damaged/edited in some data frame areas that I pointed out, advising in my report that some type of software editing package had been used to modify the footage. This is a very easy process with modern computer software packages and I made this very clear in the report why the public cannot pass on and the police cannot use public CCTV/camera evidence in court against a defendant, or the accused as they call us.

Out of three areas of my report the police decided to reply to, two of their conclusions they said they felt they had handled them correctly and was satified they could go further and prosecute. They then told me that I had a right to a review before this occurred. They gave me contact details to reply...

I wrote a reply to the report I'd already sent to the police complaints advising them of the content and the officer paying lip service to it, but while I was writing this report, one of my associate female friends was arrested for domestic abuse with her brother, which had nothing to do with me. She does have mental health issues that I don't need to write about on here, but the police knowing this tried to get her to write a statement saying things like I'd assulated her, punched her in the face and damaged/bruised her skin. The police took photos of her. When she would still not do what the police asked, the police then told her that "I GO AFTER THE NEIGHBOURS CHILDREN" and expose myself to them!

Now the woman has known me a long time and knows my nature, and going after children she knows is not in my character, which I've never done.

She did write a statement and sign it, but it was against the police and I included it in my report. After a few days of receiving the report the police contacted a solicitor who then contacted me via email, to which I've never provided my email address to anyone in the legal system, SO BE WARNED, the Government have ACCESS to your computers,phones etc even without your knowledge. You have no privacy.

The arogance of the solicitor writing back to me was clear to see. Bail was cancelled and a reply saying that ongoing investigations are to continue, but in their own words it just came across to me like Oh sh1t he got one over on us but we can't be seen to be wrong!

I'm thinking of writing to BN's legal team and seeing what they make of it and whether I should put the police in court or not!

If I won this case against the police, the media could become involved then, but I'd want the police force's integrity with the public destroyed. This case and experience has shown me just how far the police will go and lie through their back teeth to secure a conviction. What pi$$es me off is the fact that the police can lie through their back teeth and nobody charges them with an offence, but you, even if innocent can be arrested and abused by carrier criminals who have a valid interest in creating crime to secure their jobs!

Never trust the police or solicitors ever on this subject, the amount of lies the solicitors write on the internet is abound.

Lies,lies and lies is all the police and solicitors are. Never trust any of them ever.

This post was edited