photos

I see a member of group has uploaded pictures - thanks john long, I will try to do a better job checking for new ones if anyone would like to add some. maybe john's pictures will entice us all to drag out the canoes and kayaks.

This topic was edited
RE: photos

I was going to upload a photo or three from our annual canude trip, but it won't allow me to. It reads select photo/s, but no button on which to click to bring them into the group.

This post was edited

maybe john's pictures will entice us all to drag out the canoes and kayaks.We had snow flurries here today lol.

This post was edited

cheri to bad they would probably encourage us all to get out the canoes and kayaks, maybe next time i get to lake i'll take camera along.

This post was edited
RE:photos

I see a member of group has uploaded pictures - thanks john long, I will try to do a better job checking for new ones if anyone would like to add some. maybe john's pictures will entice us all to drag out the canoes and kayaks.

I've been away for a long time. When I tried to sign in it didn't remember me so I now have a new sign in.

This post was edited

My phone is usually safely stored elsewhere when I'm using the kayak...

This post was edited

My phone is usually safely stored elsewhere when I'm using the kayak...
Smart move. I wish I had back all the phones as well as other stuff I've dropped overboard.

This post was edited

I've been using one of these waterproof phone pouches since I lost a phone to the water a few years ago. I was surprised the touch screen works through the plastic cover. You can make and receive phone calls with it but most of the time I silence the phone when I'm in my kayak.

https://www.amazon.com/JOTO-Universal-Waterproof-Cellphone-Underwater/dp/B07V8HGM7T/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=21FF6T86KGG8B&keywords=waterproof+phone+pouch&qid=1692551790&sprefix=waterproff+phone+%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

This post was edited