RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

My wife falls into that category. She is fine meeting other couples at the club, beach, a resort but to go to a nude event at someone's house that she's never met ... she's not comfortable doing that. I think it would be fun to participate but she's a bit more private and choses to meet others in a more public nude place and then progress into visiting their homes or them coming to ours. ; )

This post was edited

Most of the people that come over to the house we have met at some other club function. Even if they are new we have met them at a restuarant first

This post was edited

this is a couples forum my wife & I are a couple that makes two (2) if you are a wife or husband & are either married or hell just dating & live in Arizona we live in Lake havasu/ parker get ahold of us we could two couples having freedom fun that would be naked my this is raysat2009

This post was edited

this is a couples forum my wife & I are a couple that makes two (2) if you are a wife or husband & are either married or hell just dating & live in Arizona we live in Lake havasu/ parker get ahold of us we could two couples having freedom fun that would be naked my this is raysat2009This is a nudist site, you would be better on Trueswingers judging by your profile Quote -I keep my nude life quiet, discreet, been to sex clubs & enjoy them

This post was edited

We have enjoyed many house partys over more than 10 years and hosted many including new years eve parties adn met alot of good people that way. For us house parties were a necessity since the nearest club is 3 1/2 hrs away. If you haven't tried house parties I would encourage a try. Usually people are spread out all over the house with little groups all over so yes you can still mingle and not be trapped in one conversation. We sometimes play board games too.

This post was edited

My wife was very new to social nudity when we were invited to a home
party. I didn't figure she would agree to go when the host Mrs invited
us to their house but my wife said sure. We already knew they were
swingers and had shown interest in us but they knew we are not. Just
different life choices. I had no idea how this was going to end up.
I
thought it odd after quite a while after being there mingling the host
were not taking their clothes off which I was looking forward too. I get
along famously with the host and I said to the Mrs " This is the most
F'd up nude party! Do you mind if I take my clothes off?"
She started laughing and yelled "YES you can! I was nervous of what you guys were thinking of us."
Other
couples showed up later on, we played some board games, had some adult
beverages / eats and basically laughed all night. Since then wifey is
very comfortable with small to medium sized home parties rather then
going to bigger events. She loves to host parties and it is a great
place to invite and get to know other couples.

This post was edited

We are a central FL couple who have been to a local resort several times as well as to one of the local nude beaches. As of yet we have not met any couplesat a house party but we have talked about having friends over and see what comes of it. Would be fun to have friends just over for an afternoon get together and meet new people.

This post was edited

Couple in London Ontario Canada here. Naturists for over 20 years. Come have a look at our profile to find out more about us. No pics because one of us works in the public and we know there be trolls lurking about. But that does not mean there isn't other options.
Cheers

This post was edited

se are a couple in our 60s who would like to meet other nudist couples in the NW Florida for friendship.

This post was edited

we are a nude couple here and love to meet people

This post was edited