RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

The only reason we are on this site is to hopefully meet other couples to be friends with. Skinny dipping, sun bathing, camping and fishing naked is a lot of fun. It sure would be nice though to find like minded nudists to enjoy it with.

The easiest way to meet others of like mind is to visit one of the nudist clubs in your area. PennSylvan in Mohnton is a nice destination or in Darlington, PA, White Thorne. There are is a non landed club in Western PA as well: WestPenn Naturists.
Agreed. You then can decide if you would like their company before a "blind date" that can lead to a uncomfortable separation.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Couples

Hi, hope you two are still having new years parties...we love to meet you ...

t and l

This post was edited
RE: Hiya

we've been to Solair, live in CT, enjoy massages though never did it nude (but interested).

This post was edited
RE: couples meeting couples

We are a canadian couple looking for friends. Tough to be nude outside now but hot tub is warm and trips south are always good!

This post was edited

I'm sorry ...
"Couple's" what, meeting "couple's" what?
Your friendly neighborhood grammar police

This post was edited
RE: couples meeting couples

We are a canadian couple looking for friends. Tough to be nude outside now but hot tub is warm and trips south are always good!

A canadian couple with a Maryland location....hmmmm...transplant possibly, but a better filled in profile would help!

This post was edited

We are a nudist couple in Iowa the midwest of USA. Since the nearest club is 3 1/2 hrs away we started having house parties 10 yrs ago and have several a year. We have found other couples by simply posting on these nudist sites. We wish we had a larger rural home and yard, maybe some day.
Sunnmaxx

This post was edited

when i read your topic . you have good and deep ideas

This post was edited

Andy, Maybe you reviving this topic will get more conversation going.
Have a wonderful weeklend.
Cheri

This post was edited

Hoping so Cheri! You have a good weekend too! Still working on the "resort!?" How's that new stairway up to the pool going? Wish we lived closer ... I'd be there ina heartbeat with my tool belt on and nothing else! hahaha Hugs, A&D

This post was edited