RE: couples meeting couples

Mars...stop advertising yourself on the forum and actually fill out your profile. That would at the very least make you seem legitimate.

J

This post was edited
RE: Help

As ones who have been to both beaches and resorts, generally the resort is the more "controlled" atmosphere. After all, anyone can go to a beach, but you can get thrown out of a resort. I'm pretty knowledgable about resorts across the country and would be happy to give you my perspective.

This post was edited
RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

Greetings everyone. We are a couple near Orangeburg, S.C. and have just joined this site. We were members of Cedar Creek Park some years ago and have visited Cypress Cove and Gulf Coast resorts over the last two years. Although we are not members anywhere right now we still enjoy being nude at home and at resorts or clubs we visit. We live in the country so being nude out and about is no problem for us at home. We love camping, be it nude or not, and would love for other couples near us to contact us.

This post was edited

As ones who have been to both beaches and resorts, generally the resort is the more "controlled" atmosphere. After all, anyone can go to a beach, but you can get thrown out of a resort. I'm pretty knowledgable about resorts across the country and would be happy to give you my perspective.

You can get thrown out of a beach too. About all nude beaches have a core group of regulars that will confront people misbehaving, and call the cops if necessary.

You can get thrown out, cited or arrested at nude beaches for inappropriate behaviour. The rangers at Gunnison do it all the time.

Jen

This post was edited
RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

Greetings everyone. We are a couple near Orangeburg, S.C. and have just joined this site. We were members of Cedar Creek Park some years ago and have visited Cypress Cove and Gulf Coast resorts over the last two years. Although we are not members anywhere right now we still enjoy being nude at home and at resorts or clubs we visit. We live in the country so being nude out and about is no problem for us at home. We love camping, be it nude or not, and would love for other couples near us to contact us.

Welcome from another South Carolinian. We live on 7 acres southeast and adjacent to Columbia.

This post was edited

Serendidipity--- totally non-swinger, extremely friendly and welcoming, by far the easiest way to ease into the social nudist lifestyle. my wife is very similar in that she needs to transition slowly into being around others naked and Serendipity is a perfect place for that. we're so glad it was our first . It's in Cleveland , Georgia, not far from Dahlonega, which is only 45 minutes from atlanta...

It definitely is just about the best nudist park in the area. We'll travel the 4 hours to get there and enjoy the time. The next time we'll be there is over Labor Day weekend. I'll be bringing a few of my Travelites members with us

This post was edited
RE: Nudist couples are welcome to our clothing-optional property in Naples, Florida

We visit fl every year...possibly we could chat...asapaction88@yahoo.com...we are nude fun loving straight cpl...we are from Illinois

This post was edited
RE: Nude Couples

We are a straight cpl from Illinois if you would care to chat asapaction88@yahoo.com

This post was edited
RE: Hello!

We are a straight cpl from Illinois...care to chat asapaction88@yahoo.com

This post was edited
RE: couples meeting couples

We are a straight cpl from Illinois....care to chat asapaction88@yahoo.com

This post was edited