RE: Hi

yeppers.. we've met one couple already and are planning to meet up with one other couple and a MWP dude..(married without partner) at nudie blues and BBQs next weekend Apr 16, 2011. i am really looking forward to it. if anyone else is going slip me a message so we can also put you in the mix.

This post was edited
meeting other couples

Well, the weather is getting warmer here in Nevada, my quad is ready and I've been out a couple of times riding nude. Can't wait for it to get warmer so we can go nude camping. Would like to meet other couples here in Nevada to ride quads (nude of course) and go camping. I know of lots of places to camp and explore.
RocknTom

This post was edited
RE: meeting other couples

ya know, I'd like to try some nekkid camping..if not for the fireants and scorpions and such down here.. but my main worry are the cops. We are in a lot of wilderness here on the interior of florida and of course it is mostly park land .. the issue with cops beingrunning into that1 out of 5 authortarian jerks who has an agenda to 'save the world' from the evil nekkid people and beer drinkers who are driving this country to destruction.
Anyway.. i feel much better getting that off my chest.. ha.
Pete

This post was edited
RE: Help

Start with a resort that is clothing optional. Or one that allows first time visitors to remain clothed for part of their fist visit.

This post was edited
RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

The only reason we are on this site is to hopefully meet other couples to be friends with. Skinny dipping, sun batheing, camping and fishing naked is a lot of fun. It sure would be nice though to find like minded nudists to enjoy it with.

This post was edited

The only reason we are on this site is to hopefully meet other couples to be friends with. Skinny dipping, sun batheing, camping and fishing naked is a lot of fun. It sure would be nice though to find like minded nudists to enjoy it with.

The easiest way to meet others of like mind is to visit one of the nudist clubs in your area. PennSylvan in Mohnton is a nice destination or in Darlington, PA, White Thorne. There are is a nonlanded club in Western PA as well: WestPenn Naturists.

This post was edited

Hi sunluvrs, we're a naturist couple not that far from you. We go to the clubs around here and also Sandy Hook. Maybe we can meet sometime.

This post was edited

hi, new to this forum. we would like to find friends in the northwest and even the souuthwest. we travel quite a bit and are looking for recomendations on beaches and resorts.

This post was edited

Hey, we might have helped create a new nudist couple! Two single friends of ours hooked up at our place, lol.

How's that going? Inquiring minds want to know.

This post was edited

hi, new to this forum. we would like to find friends in the northwest and even the souuthwest. we travel quite a bit and are looking for recomendations on beaches and resorts.
I love the Willamettans in the Marcola/Medford area not far from Florence. It's very spread out, grounds are great, people are super.
Mira Vista in the Tucson, AZ area is a great destination. Depending on how far southwest you want to travel, there are others.

This post was edited