RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

Hoping so Cheri! You have a good weekend too! Still working on the "resort!?" How's that new stairway up to the pool going? Wish we lived closer ... I'd be there in a heartbeat with my tool belt on and nothing else! hahaha Hugs, A&DAllen got the 4 uprights cemented in. Next are the joists that will help support the deck. I'm thinking rather than the $5 event fee to ask attendees to bring a treated 1x6x8. LOL
You and your other half would always be welcome to visit and enjoy the "amenities." BTW, one of our members gave us a double hammock. We bought the stand and pillow and it's neat.

This post was edited

I'm certain we will get back to the Carolina's in the near future. When we do, we will surely visit. I think your idea of "materials" instead of the cash donation is a great idea. When you do that ... people are more willing to bring a little more! hahaha ... and, it actually benefits them for years to come! : )

This post was edited

Let us know when you visit the Carolinas. I would definitely like to meet you in person.

This post was edited

Kouak ... you're there too!? I'll be sure to put the word out! :D

This post was edited

I'm certain we will get back to the Carolina's in the near future. When we do, we will surely visit. I think your idea of "materials" instead of the cash donation is a great idea. When you do that ... people are more willing to bring a little more! hahaha ... and, it actually benefits them for years to come! : )We ended up buying it piecemeal and finishing the deck and stairs into the pool from the deck as well as stairs to the ground. I prefer to gradually get used to the water when it's chilly.
We're having an open house August 24th since the Skinny-Dip on 7/13 was such a success. We'll have more each month during which it'll remain warm and pool weather, then it'll be hot tub only season. :)

This post was edited

Dang it Cheri-Donna.
Why do you have live on the other side the world, instead of the other side of the street or the other side of town?
We would love to be there but its a little too far. Enjoy
Cheers K & T

This post was edited

We ahve just joined this site - it's quite interesting - however there seem to be some who want more than just being nude. We are not like that - I enjoy being naked all the time - Wendy just when we are at a campsite (We have a caravan)We live in Blackpool (UK) would love to meet other couples with caravans or tents.

This post was edited

We ahve just joined this site - it's quite interesting - however there seem to be some who want more than just being nude. We are not like that - I enjoy being naked all the time - Wendy just when we are at a campsite (We have a caravan)We live in Blackpool (UK) would love to meet other couples with caravans or tents.You sound a bit like the way myself and my wife were before she went off naturism completely. However in your situation you should just go to C/O campsites and beaches and simply chat to other naturists some of whom may become friends. As a couple you would be welcome at most BN associated clubs and swims. On the net you will always get those with other agendas as well as genuine naturists. Check out UK site "Naturist Corner" if you not already done so and you may find some helpful information.

This post was edited

Dang it Cheri-Donna. Why do you have live on the other side the world, instead of the other side of the street or the other side of town?We would love to be there but its a little too far. Enjoy Cheers K & TK&T, I wish all my friends and us had less geography between. I love the pool, I can finally exercise a bit.
Best, Cheri

This post was edited

Hello the Paton's. we are Kathy and John, retired early 60's. WE are heading to Florida 'the woods' resort, in a couple of weeks or 3 and would love to find a couple that would like to caravan down with us. We live in Pa, and usually go to Moyton......but are looking forward to a trip and we believe the more the merrier. We're honest and sane......retired professionals, unassuming and non-judgemental.

This post was edited