Couple's Meeting Couple's

This is supposed to be the Couple's Room ? so let us see if we can create some activity here, if you are and you MUST be a couple jump on in here and let's see who is all out there!
We are a senior couple (yep were old) me 65, her 66 (yea I like older women) been nudist for 7 years now and really enjoy meeting and being with other like minded couples for Non-Sexual nude activities, We started out while we lived in SW FL and have enjoyed meeting all the nice friends we have made over the years, and the ones that have come here to our new home in Alabama and stayed with us.
We are looking forward to meeting several new couples when we travel to Las Vegas on our trip to see my Grandson for his first birthday. So who is going to be next here?

This topic was edited
RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

We are a loving couple from the New Forest England and are new to this site looking to meet new Friends

This post was edited
Nude Couples

My wife and I are social nudists. She says she is more of a naturist and I am the nudist. But, bottom line is that we do enjoy being nude with people that we have developed friendships with. We got to spend New Year's Eve with a group of nude friends. That was a great experience and one that we definitely would like to do again. We get together with a group of people that we have gotten to know about 4 or 5 times each year.

This post was edited
RE: Help

My advice would be to go to a smaller resort to start with. I have heard that 2 clubs in FL. are on the edge of what we as nudist consider beyond the bounds.I won't give the names but they are large clubds that let public in to night clubs at nite and don't inforce a nude policy. Like I said I heard this from members at my camp grounds.

This post was edited

My wife is a little more shy than me. I am ready to go full blown nudist. She did Haulover with me and liked it. But is a little nervious about trying a nudist resort. She is afraid it is a "swinger" type atmosphere. How can I put her at ease and convince her it will be more relaxed than a "public" beach?
Jim, in a situation like this I am a firm believer in making the first outing a good one, because if you fail and or something happens, you will loose ground with her big time, happened to us so I know, but the secong time she was impressed and hooked.
Now I know where your located, I would suggest that you make a trip to Serindipty Park for the day, we went there and had a great time and the people were just overly friendly, think she would feel very secure there and not have the Swinger thing in her mind, the Dip is a bit rustic but is a nice place and nice people, too far for us to go, otherwise we would go more, we are maybe less than four hours south of you, but do venture out I am sure you will not regret it and she may have a acomplete turn around, but don't be pushy, show her the web site, Enjoy and have fun, if you were closer would invite you here, but this would be a weekend event.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Couples

My wife and I are social nudists. She says she is more of a naturist and I am the nudist. But, bottom line is that we do enjoy being nude with people that we have developed friendships with. We got to spend New Year's Eve with a group of nude friends. That was a great experience and one that we definitely would like to do again. We get together with a group of people that we have gotten to know about 4 or 5 times each year.
A NUDE New Years Eve Party, what a great way to have fun, sure beats what we did, glad you had fun...

This post was edited
RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

We are a nude couple that reside in Vegas. We have been known for the Hornmeister Lounge and enjoy meeting other nudist here in Vegas , or ppl just passing through. We recently got to know Alnudecpl on there trip here to Vegas and enjoyed there company without a doubt (great couple). Sang alitlle Karaoke and enjoyed the hot tub for a soak and some great conversation. If they ever get back to Vegas , We hope they look us. We feel we found yet another great friendship !! Susan & Gary
Guess I got behind on these, Sue & Gary got no worries, they have the best place to party in all of Vegas, sorry we had the communications gap otherwise we would have spent most our time there with you guys and your friends.

The thing we get out of this is even thoughtwe are miles a part, the fact that we all know that they are welcome to visit here and we are welcome their, just makes it all worth the trip. Thanks for having us!!!!!

This post was edited
Hello!

Hi friends
Nice to be here.
We are asian couple. Gues we are the first of its kind here. We are quite new here and we find every moment interesting and encouraging when we are here. We had been to the chat many times on cam. Love to be more active and involved in TN.
Thanks
R&L

This post was edited

i realize i am a little late here but maybe it will help anyway-my wife is finally not afraid 2 go naked around the house r out n the backyard-because i made nudity normal around our house by continually being naked-we have gone 2 resorts and non landed clubs but the timing was 2 soon for her so she shyed away-now i have a friend that comes over and we play washers r sit around naked and drink beer-she does not shy away from him-had it happened a couple of years ago she probably would have freaked out-now it is just normal-once we meet his girlfriend and the 4 of us can get 2gether then i hope that will become normal-stick 2 aanr resorts and u will have no problem for sure-even the adult only resorts have thier rules of etiquettte-hope this helps-mainly just make it normal-randy from tx

This post was edited

i realize i am a little late here but maybe it will help anyway-my wife is finally not afraid 2 go naked around the house r out n the backyard-because i made nudity normal around our house by continually being naked-we have gone 2 resorts and non landed clubs but the timing was 2 soon for her so she shyed away-now i have a friend that comes over and we play washers r sit around naked and drink beer-she does not shy away from him-had it happened a couple of years ago she probably would have freaked out-now it is just normal-once we meet his girlfriend and the 4 of us can get 2gether then i hope that will become normal-stick 2 aanr resorts and u will have no problem for sure-even the adult only resorts have thier rules of etiquettte-hope this helps-mainly just make it normal-randy from tx

This post was edited
Hiya

We are a late 30s couple in New England, but we travel a lot. AANR members (members of Solair for 15 years) and love meeting new friends. We enjoy nude massage with friends from resort and love beach, home, hot tub and swimming.
Hope to hear from you
Ian and Louise

This post was edited