RE: Addition of Forum Flagging - Help with the moderation of forum flagging.

Also, with ISP blocking, you may end up blocking hundreds or even thousands. Several years ago I found I wasn't getting emails from a friend because my ISP had blocked the entire gmail domain due to large amounts of spam originating from that domain, and getting no pro-active response from gmail to stop it.
John AKA cobeachbum

This post was edited

After a couple of years been a paid member in Truenudists and having my profile here and been proactive, creating 2 groups, I just found out some days ago that one of them, named C.H.A.R.F.E, has been turn down and just vanished with no previous information/explanation, so courteously here asking for it, what were the reasons to remove it? is it possible the webmaster to let me know about it? It will be very appreciated.
Erogenos

This post was edited
RE:Addition of Forum Flagging - Help with the moderation of forum flagging.

@teamtrue may be you should increase the sensitivity of the flagging, because we have a lot of postings here which are not non-sexual

This post was edited
RE:Addition of Forum Flagging - Help with the moderation of forum flagging.

Many decent people have left the site because of failure to eradicate the perverted idiots that seem to be joining for the wrong reasons. It is getting worse every year and unless teamtrue decide to do something about it, we are heading for disaster.

This post was edited

Excellent. I have already noticed a drop in the profanity, insults, and trolling.That's great
Wait a moment here. You just commented on a thread that was dead for 10 years. I have serious doubts about the relevance of its content, considering how things are now.

This post was edited

There was a rude post from earlier today that had obviously been flagged. It didnt last five hours as it was gone when I checked later on in the day. I think it just might have helped.

This post was edited

Good to know flagged posts are being addressed flagged several lately but havent seen any activity. Those that I flagged were the worst of the worst

This post was edited

You missed the worst of the worst by ten years. The forum used to be considerably livelier, but at the cost of really nasty controversies well beyond what we're seeing now, up to and including threats and doxxing. Sensitivity - on the part of the participants - has already been turned up considerably, and all to the good. Increasing the sensitivity of the flagging system in the forums does risk getting into flag wars by reducing the number of people who have to participate before the war takes off. I'd leave it alone.

This post was edited