RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

I wasn't going to respond because of the title of the topic, but I have been a nudist all my life and have never sun burned there. There is also the tip of a towel and towels are available in just about every store.

This post was edited

I spent a lot of time sunbathing this summer, and just made sure to apply generous amounts of good sunscreen...no sunburn.

This post was edited
Manhood

Well I had to wear one of these things outdoors this weekend sunbathing in my yard, if I wanted to be legal. Under Montana law only the genitals have to be covered to prevent the charge of Indecent Exposure.

This post was edited
Worth Pursuing

Back to the question at hand.... It seems strange, but it works. I have never gotten a sunburned penis and I owe it all to a sock. Specifically, a low-rise sport sock which does not have a lot of loose fabric hanging down. This sounds disgusting, but to keep it on, you will need to curl the elastic around the top inward to capture the entire scrotum. Then it should stay on, provided you don't dance around crazily or something. Trust me, you don't want a sunburned penis. Of course, I suppose sunblock would work too. But if you're in a silly mood....

This post was edited
RE: Worth Pursuing

Hmmmm...should I wear ear muffs on my breasts?

Jen

This post was edited

Brilliant post Chuckaluck...i tend to use a white sock (reflects the sun)...however my neighbour can knit so i now have various pieces of attire all 'made to measure'......the sun lotion just gets too damn irritating.People need to chill out on this site and have fun, laugh instead of nitpicking over what is deemed appropriate/inappropriate langauge etc. cheers for the laugh mate!
A cold dip in the pool will probably eliminate much of the problem if you get my drift. Why do we persist in this? Must have been the second glass of wine.

This post was edited
RE: Worth Pursuing

Hmmmm...should I wear ear muffs on my breasts? Jen

OK, gotta climb back in my chair again..... Thanks Jen !!!!!! lmao

Steve

This post was edited

lol...Cock Sock, it's catchy and I love it. I really think some people should lighten up a bit, we are all adults here and really, cock is not a word none of us have never heard before.

But back to the original question, just go out and buy some nice woolly socks, should be big enough to get the whole package in there. So long as it's covered it will get no sun regardless of what colour the sock is.

This post was edited

I've never seen a need, but put a sock on it! ......if you must! .... but don't be tempted to hold it in place with a rubber band, they used to do that to lambs tales, and you know what happened to them! .....Ooooooo .... Ouch!

This post was edited

Hey, I'm a red head, and this is a non issue. I start early in the sunny season, get a reasonable amount of exposure, and allow nature to build up a protective tan on my body- ALL of my body.
the idea of covering up, silly idea. If you are THAT sensitive, then perhaps you should stay on the textile beach!

This post was edited