RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

Go tohttps://stores.ebay.com/hohowear/Mens-underwear-/_i.html?_fsub=3981589&_sid=207975032&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
Thats where I got mine and I love wearing it. When I workout, I wear running shorts or sweatpants and just this as underwear and its very nice. They have a few styles and they're super cheap!

This post was edited

Thanks for the online site info - good to know where they can be purchased. But for most nudist activities I think the use of an adequate amount of sun block should be sufficient.

This post was edited

another pervert that likes to talk about cocks when he know the answer.

This post was edited

They actually do make something for this...

https://www.shophistrunks.com/product/kmando-strapless-pouch-4-colors

This post was edited

I really enjoy it when my wife applies suntan lotion to my penis also! ;)

This post was edited

What you want to wear in private is none of my business, but some sort of ultra g-string at the beach or club would be SO out of whack! It's the same skin as the rest of you. Sunblock 30!

This post was edited

Use a regular sock

This post was edited

This is actually not really an issue unless you burn all over, in which case you should be well versed with sunblock anyway. Ever notice how your penis is always darker than the rest of your body even though it's covered more often? I've burned down there once, and it was my balls not my penis. If you want to really prevent the burn just use sunblock, if you for some reason still end up burning, there is an easy remedy for any sunburned area if you have the grit to do it. Immediately take a hot shower or bath, as hot as you can stand for as long as you can stand. It will burn and be a little uncomfortable, but it will help remove the heat from your burn without causing you to peel. It also takes away the redness. Basically goodbye lobster and goodbye scales. There's actually scientific reason behind this, something along the line of how hot and cold works. When you burn your skin normally like you put your hand on the stove or in a pot of boiling water or something along the line your knee jerk reaction is to put your hand under ice cold water. This is the wrong thing to do. While you are supposed to cool your skin down to stop the burning cooling it down too quickly can leave you pulling your hand out of the water minus your first layer of skin. Now of course this is a less severe burn than one from a stove or from scalding water, but the same applies.

Cold water drives a burn into your skin, hot water draws it out.

I can personally attest that this has worked for me every time. Sometimes it takes 2-3 hot showers to completely remove the burning, but it works. I found it out by accident then googled to make sure i wasn't just assuming I was right. I used to get sunburned all the time because I didn't recognize that that tight feeling in my skin meant I was about to get all sorts of burned... then I'd go home and forget about the burn, take a hot bath, and remember fairly quickly. However, I took it anyway, and when I'd get out I'd discover that it hurt far less than when I got in, and that when I did this I didn't peel.

I mean wear your cocksock if you want they make nude bodysocks pretty commonly, but I would just wear sunblock and make with the hot showers.

This post was edited

I really enjoy it when my wife applies suntan lotion to my penis also! ;)

I'm sure you do - but very innapropriate here!

This post was edited

If you want to avoid a burn I suppose you can wear clothes! We naturist prefer not. Treat all your skin the same. If you decide a cock sock is needed just put on your clothes or go inside.

This post was edited